- HSG – Brendan Whipps (previously CEO Harcourts Queensland) buys into both our rental and sales businesses and oversees Growth of both businesses.
- The Harcourts Foundation reaches over $5,000,000 in charitable donations.
- Carmen Briggs from Harcourts Solutions Inner West takes out the Number One spot for Harcourts Queensland.
- Harcourts Solutions Group wins Number One office in Brisbane, Number Two in Queensland and Number Two franchise group in Australia for the Harcourts Group as well as Harcourts Foundation – Top Supporting Office of the Year and Harcourts No.1 Client Experience Office of the Year.
- Harcourts Solutions Group wins AREA National Award for Brand Marketing Campaign of the Year.
- Harcourts Solutions Group finalists in AREA National Awards for Agency of the Year.
- Harcourts Solutions Group finalists in REB National Awards for Agency of the Year, Digital Campaign of the Year and Community Support.
- Harcourts Solutions Group finalists in REIQ State Awards for Agency of the Year and Community Support.
- HSG – January 2018 –Hit the incredible milestone of more than 1000 properties under management with the Harcourts Solutions Group.
- HSG – Etienne Labuschagne buys into the Harcourts Solutions Sales Business.
- HSG – Kathy Brown buys into the Harcourts Solutions Property Management business and take on the role of Managing Director – Rentals as Sally Millard steps out of day to day operations.
- HSG – Our team grows to over 100 team members for the first time in our history.
- Harcourts Solutions Group finalists in REIQ State Awards for Agency of the Year and Community Support.
- Harcourts Solutions Group wins Number One office in Brisbane, Number Two in Queensland and Number Two franchise group in Australia for the Harcourts Group.
- Harcourts Solutions Group – Rate My Agent – Large Agency Network of the Year, Top 100 Agency in Australia, Top 10 Agency in Queensland, Top 5 Agency in Brisbane, Top Agency in Keperra, The Gap, Mitchelton, Ferny Hills, and Kelvin Grove.
- HSG – January 2017 – Claire McGrath sells her portion of the Property Management business to move overseas with her family.
- HSG – Etienne Labuschagne buys into The Harcourts Solutions Property Management Business.
- HSG – Michelle McInerney takes on newly created leadership role of Director – People and Culture.
- HSG – Bridget Gabites takes on newly created leadership role of Director – Growth and Marketing to head up our marketing and team training.
- Harcourts launches its refreshed group of brand out in to the marketing place across all countries.
- Harcourts expands into Canada opening its first office in Vancouver.
- Martin Millard inducted into the Harcourts Hall of Fame.
- HSG – May 2016 – Harcourts Solutions merged with Harcourts Inner West in The Gap – taking over the sales office and property management business. Previous owners Carmen Briggs and Stephen Dangerfield joined our sales team.
- HSG – October 2016 – Etienne Labuschagne joined our Leadership team having previously owned Harcourts Offices in South Africa. Etienne took on the role of COO of the Harcourts Solutions Group.
- Harcourts New Zealand is yet again voted New Zealand’s most trusted real estate agent by Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands survey. This makes it three years running!
- Harcourts expands to Dubai.
- Harcourts mobile apps have been recognised by Apple as the best in the real estate industry internationally. We are world leading!
- HSG – February 2015 Rental Management Solutions changed its business name to Harcourts Rental Management Solutions and moved Property Management Department to Everton Park office.
- Harcourts New Zealand were voted New Zealand’s Most Trusted Real Estate Brand for the second year running. Harcourts USA launches auction platform for the first time as Harcourts footprint grows across the USA, Indonesia and for NAI Harcourts.
- Harcourts USA launches auction platform for the first time.
- Harcourts introduces two new industry leading apps for agents.
- HSG – December 2014 – Harcourts Solutions merged with Ray White Everton Park taking over the premises on South Pine Rd, Everton Park. As a result of the merger previous business owner Mike Taylor joined our sales team.
- Harcourts celebrates 125 years since founder, JB Harcourts first started the company, then called Harcourt & Co. Over the past 125 years, Harcourts experienced astronomical growth, from becoming the largest and most recognised real estate brand in New Zealand to ranking amongst the top three real estate companies in Australia.
- By 2013, Harcourts had expanded across New Zealand, Australia, China, Fiji, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Africa and the USA.
- HSG – January 2013 – Harcourts Solutions merged Harcourts Spring Hill owned by Paul Manning into the business. This combined with the Harcourts Urban business from Kelvin Grove becomes the new Harcourts Solutions – Inner City office.
- HSG – 18 October 2013 – Harcourts Solutions merged Eatons Hill Real Estate into the business with Sandra Ivins joining our sales team
- HSG – Our Property Management Team reach 500 properties under management.
- Harcourts launches premium marketing brand Luxury Property Selection.
- Harcourts Complete, a free service offered to all Harcourts clients providing all the relevant real estate services required before, during or after a transaction is launched.
- HSG – Our Property Management Team reach 100 properties under management.
- HSG – 31 January 2012 – Harcourts Solutions merged Raine and Horne Arana Hills into our business – with Simon Whitehead joining our sales team and their property managements added to our PM team.
- HSG – December 2012 – Harcourts Solutions merged Harcourts Urban owned by Bridget Gabites into the business. Bridget continued with the business.
- Harcourts enters Joint Venture partnership with Landmark to form Landmark Harcourts, Australia’s leading regional and rural real estate brand with over 130 real estate branches nationwide.
- Donations to the Harcourts Foundation exceed $1,000,000.
- Harcourts expands to Hong Kong.
- Harcourts wins big at the International Real Estate Conference receiving the award for “Best New Media” recognising the company’s iPad and iPhone Applications, media center, eBluebooks, Harcourts Answers website, social media and company blogs.
- Harcourts enters Joint Venture partnership with USA Company Altera to operate in California.
- In Australasia Harcourts form joint venture with NAI Global to form new Commercial real estate company NAI Harcourts.
- HSG – The two offices from Alderley and Ferny Hills brought into one large office on Samford Rd in Mitchelton.
- HSG – Rebranded the company to trade as “Harcourts Solutions”.
- HSG – We started offering Property Management Services for the first time when Sally Millard and Claire McGrath formed CMSM Pty Ltd t/as Rental Management Solutions on the 4 March 2010.
- Harcourts wins international award for best property marketing products at Leading Real Estate Companies of the World annual conference.
- Donations to the Harcourts Foundation reach $500,000.
- Harcourts has over 615 offices, operating in 9 countries and completing in excess of $22 billion in written sales.
- Harcourts expands into China, partnering with a major Shanghai developer, and opens in Shanghai.
- Harcourts enter into a Joint venture with top South African real estate group, Homenet. 135 offices in South Africa, Botswana and Zambia join and rebrand to Harcourts.
- Harcourts International launches its own charitable foundation – The Harcourts Foundation ‘to provide support that helps, grows, and enriches communities’.
- Harcourts announces a joint venture with the MPRE group of 21 offices in Victoria, Australia to create MPRE Harcourts. Harcourts now has offices in every state in Australia.
- Harcourts expands into Singapore.
- Harcourts has 431 offices across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and Fiji.
- Harcourts offices achieve a new annual record of $17.5 billion in property sales.
- Harcourts launches another Australasian first by including Google Mapping system on its public websites.
- Harcourts Academy achieves RTO status (Registered Training Organisation) allowing industry licensing to those attending Academy programmes.
- HSG – Martin and Sally Millard took over Harcourts Alderley and Harcourts Ferny Hills.
- Harcourts International records best month ever in its 117 year history writing $1.4 billion of sales in February alone.
- Harcourts starts successful relationship with the Disney Institute Programme.
- Harcourts takes ownership of the Roy Weston Group of 50 Offices in Western Australia and 15 offices in Indonesia
- Harcourts forms joint ventures with leading independent Tasmanian company M&M Real Estate and Brock Real Estate in South Australia.
- Harcourts now has a total of 250 offices in the South Pacific and close to 2500 sales consultants.
- Harcourts manage the sale of over 1,000 properties in a single week, and over 4,000 in a single month.
- Harcourts International manages the sale of over 44,000 properties recording $11.5 billion in sales up 48 percent on the previous year.
- Harcourts expand into Fiji with its first office opened in Suva.
- Harcourts launches The Academy, a training academy providing courses for sales, management and administration to develop skills and to assist those wanting a career in real estate.
- Harcourts achieves 150,000 visitors per month to its New Zealand and Australian websites.
- Harcourts completes more than 30,000 sales contracts valued in excess of $7 billion.
- Harcourts expands its Australian operation into New South Wales, purchasing a franchise group of 19 offices in Sydney.
- Harcourts launches support for Australian Heart Foundation.
- Harcourts launches client services programme, The Harcourts Promise.
- Harcourts opens 200th office and achieves sales in excess of $5 billion for the year.
- Harcourts launches support for Heart Foundation in New Zealand.
- Harcourts Hall of Fame is launched to recognise those who have made a significant contribution to the brand.
- Executive Chairman, Stephen Collins, hands over the reins to current Managing Director Mike Green, and Chairman, Paul Wright.
- Harcourts breaks the $4 billion in sales per year barrier.
- Harcourts has 170 offices in New Zealand and Australia.
- Harcourts launches its Australian website.
- Headed by former Harcourts Franchise owner Mike Green, Harcourts expands its operation into Australia, opening six offices in Queensland and a State Office in Brisbane.
- Harcourts launches the first national public searchable property database on the internet. The website attracts 600 visitors for 3,000 properties viewed on the first weekend.
- Harcourts launches partnership with the New Zealand Fire Service.
- Paul Wright is appointed as the General Manager of the Harcourts Group.
- Harcourts sells more than $3Billion in property sales for the first time.
- Harcourts has doubled in size and now has 110 franchised offices nationwide.
- Stephen Collins and Co-directors Paul Wright, Jo-Anne Clifford and Bob Cooper lead a management buy-out of Harcourts from Tower Corporation to form Harcourts Group.
- Harcourts, in partnership with the New Zealand Police, launches the National Crime Prevention Programme.
- Harcourts celebrates 100 years of business.
- Stephen Collins assumes chief executive role of Harcourts Real Estate Ltd. A commitment is made to become a nationwide property services company which begins a period of vigorous expansion throughout the North Island of New Zealand.
- Following negotiations with Stephen Collins from Christchurch-based Collins Real Estate a joint venture company, Harcourts Real Estate Ltd, is formed to operate the residential and rural side of the business.
- Harcourt and Co. makes its first major move outside of Wellington by establishing an Auckland valuation practice.
- Harcourts becomes a publicly listed company in New Zealand.
- John Bateman Harcourt, head of one of Wellington’s first families, establishes real estate and auctioneering company, Harcourt and Co. Two of his sons, Gordon and Stanton later join him and by early 1900s it boasts five trading divisions.