At Harcourts Solutions we have a simple philosophy – we create success.
Everyone who comes in contact with our organisation must be more successful for that interaction. We are committed to helping people achieve their dreams and goals.
This starts with the success of our team. Companies don’t succeed, people do and that is why we focus on the success of each and every member of the Harcourts Solutions Team. I like to think we’ve tipped the corporate triangle on it’s head, putting our team members at the top, our leadership group in the middle and myself at the bottom. This reminds me everyday that I am here in service to the people that choose to work with me, its an honour that they make that choice everyday.
We know that in order for us to achieve our goals as an organisation, we must help our team achieve theirs. That is why we focus on providing our people with an Unique Value Proposition of industry leading training, coaching and mentoring, cutting-edge technology, world-class marketing, and the systems, support and leadership to be the most dynamic team within our industry.
What you’ll bring with you to our team:
- A willingness to learn and put that learning into action
- You’ll be driven to succeed and be ready to do the hard yards and the hours needed to build your sales business.
- You’ll have at least one year real estate sales experience and a proven sales track record (if not check out our new agent vacancy)
- You understand that real estate isn’t just about showing houses (that is a fun part to the job though), the most important thing is building strong and successful relationships through consistent and considerate communication.
- You’ll have your Real Estate Sales Certificate or Licence.
- You’ll have a drivers licence, motor vehicle, and your own phone and laptop to use.
Our Advanced-Start package suits transferring agents with no team members:
- Half Day “Harcourts and you” – learning about our business.
- “Agents of Change” half day training for experienced agents transferring to the group.
- “Process Practise” training with Bridget Gabites weekly.
- 2 on boarding sessions each week for your first month to make sure your change over goes smoothly.
- Monthly strategy sessions and Mentoring sessions.
- Weekly “Solutions Sessions” training with Martin Millard
- Monthly team training sessions with external speakers.
- Full private office set-up (depending on figures & availability).
- Assigned sales administrator (one to every 6 agents) to complete all OBW tasks on your behalf.
- Harcourts Solutions technology package.
- Start-up pack including business cards, email address, web page, database program, marketing program, professional photography, all your OBW prospecting materials pre-designed.
- Special discounted video package including profile video, suburb video, monthly community snapshots.
Do you have a team? Fantastic – bring them with you (subject to interview and reference checks)! We create a customised platform for all business unit transfers – whether you were running your own office and we are completing a merger or you run an EBU (effective business unit) – we’ll develop a customised transfer package to suit your whole team.