3 Morningvale Place, MITCHELTON
IS MORNINGVALE PL THE BEST FAMILY STREET IN MITCHELTON?
You will often find kids playing in the street of Morningvale Place, Mitchelton (a quiet culd-e-sac), followed by the adults sipping on a cold drink while they watch them play. It is truly rare to find such a family friendly street like this.
3 Morningvale Place is your perfect entertainer as it centres around a gourmet stone kitchen that flows into a large scale open plan living. The exceptionally spacious proportions are highlighted by high ceilings and porcelain tiles. With a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living, where you can relax with a cold drink or sip on your morning coffee, this 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home with 4 living spaces is the perfect place to entertain or simply enjoy your time with your family.
For your further consideration:-
· Gourmet kitchen with caesar stone bench tops
· Stainless steel appliances
· Open plan living & dining that flows to the outdoor entertainment area
· Separate living room
· Media room
· Study / 5th bedroom
· Stunning porcelain tiles
· Extra large garage with access to the rear of the home
· Powder room
· Upper level:-
· Living room
· Large 2nd bathroom with separate bath & shower
· 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes
· The master bedroom has soft curtains creating a romantic feel, coupled with an amazing ensuite that has a stand-a-lone bath tub & a walk-in robe that will sure to impress
And a few more extras:-
· Adequate room for a plunge pool (STCA)
· Alarm system with pet friendly sensors
· Ducted vacuum
· Ducted Airconditioning with 8 Zones and individual temperature control in each
· Outdoor deck area with town gas outlet for a BBQ or Heater
· Solar Panels (1kw) with inverter
· Multiple Foxtel, TV and Network Cable points in every room
· Media room with in-wall speaker wiring and in-ceiling cables for projector
· Mobile phone controlled Garage Door
· HDMI Cables from Media Room to both Study and Living Area so all media devices can be kept in one location
· Outdoor speakers on deck
With many more outstanding features, your Plantation home was constructed in 2010 and is perched on a fully fenced and flat 517m2 plot.
Mitchelton is the perfect place to raise a family with its leafy neighbourhood, mix of character and contemporary properties, superb train and bus transport system and access to both large and boutique shopping facilities. With a choice of many lovely streets, parks and bikeways this is a safe and friendly suburb suitable for families, professionals, retirees/downsizers and investors alike. Blackwood Street has a great choice of cafes in addition to the monthly Jan Power farmers market held on the first Sunday of every month – you will love it here in Mitchelton.