97 Fletcher Parade, BARDON
Charming Post-War in Peaceful Pocket
This delightful post-war home is the perfect fusion of old world charm and functionality in one of Bardon’s most picturesque streets. Set on a large 784sqm block offering great privacy with a bushland backdrop, this home presents a wonderful opportunity to benefit from all the location has to offer.
This charming home is packed with character and potential and offers:
• Traditional features including polished timber floorboards and leadlight casement windows and French doors.
• Warm and inviting entry with ceiling fan and an abundance of natural light.
• Spacious living area with separate entrance leads to the family room.
• Air-conditioned family room with ceiling fan and beautiful French doors leading to the hallway.
• Eat-in kitchen with dishwasher and access to the rear of the home.
• 2 bedrooms, both ceiling fans and 1 with air-conditioning.
• Modern bathroom with separate toilet.
• Laundry downstairs.
• Under-house car accommodation plus an expansive storage area with the potential for additional living areas.
• Generous back garden with a leafy green outlook.
• Conveniently close to schools, parks, cafes and restaurants, shops, parks, cafes and restaurants, schools, public transport, bike tracks, sporting and medical facilities.
• Easy access to 3 arterial roads means you are only minutes away from the popular Paddington Precinct, Suncorp Stadium, Mt Coot-Tha Botanic Gardens and the CBD.
• With the public school catchment areas for Ithaca Creek State School and The Gap State High School.
• Close to St Finbarr’s Primary School, Mater Dei Primary School, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, St Ambrose’s Primary School, Mt St Michaels College, Marist Brothers College, Stuartholme Girls College, Kelvin Grove State College and Ashgrove Library.
• The popular shopping and dining precincts at Ashgrove, nearby West Ashgrove, The Gap, Bardon Central, Paddington and Red Hill are within close proximity.
• Public transport within easy walking distance provides access to the CBD (approximately 6kms away), Southbank and surrounding suburbs.
Homes in this popular location are sought after and rarely found so call Carmen today for more information or to organize your private inspection.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.