15 Hillside Place, THE GAP
Beautiful Home, Spectacular Views.
Located at arguably one of the area’s finest address, this individually-designed Hamptons’s style home offers, light filled space, gorgeous views yet and peaceful living at its best! Complete with grey and white exterior, timber floorboards, white walls, high ceilings, white shutters, plush carpet and garden views throughout this home is one of a kind.
Situated at the top of a cul-de-sac on a very private North – East facing 1,430m2 block, the property has spectacular views sweeping over the ridges of The Gap and provides a genuine haven for those who value their privacy. With a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere, interrupted only by a magnificent chorus of native bird life and the sound of a spectacular, man-made waterfall!
This exceptional home has been intuitively crafted for modern day family living and offers cathedral high ceilings on just about every level of the house!
The home is spread over multiple levels and has been positioned to capture the panoramic views with an abundance of natural light filled spaces. The kitchen features a huge Caesarstone bench which ultimately has become the “hub of the home”, located on the middle level with surrounded by both casual and formal living and dining options. Outdoors is complete with lovely landscaped gardens, expansive entertaining decks, a cascading waterfall and goldfish pond and a lush green lawn.
Other features include:
• 4 x King sized bedrooms all with built in robes;
• The master bedroom comes with its amazing recently renovated ensuite, private balcony, & spectacular views;
• 3 bathrooms, including a private renovated family bathroom on the same level as the bedrooms, a 3rd bathroom on the lower level plus a powder room on the first level for your guests;
• A large formal living /media room which features beautiful built in cabinetry;
• Open Plan Impressive kitchen and living/dining area flowing out onto to a large entertaining deck and wrap – around verandah, with the most wonderful panoramic hillside views;
• Additional teenager retreat / man cave on the lower level with Foxtel and Wi-Fi connection;
• Plantation shutters;
• Split system A/C in the main bedroom and living areas + ceiling fans;
• Soaring high ceilings throughout the home;
• Separate Laundry with great storage;
• 3KW solar electricity;
• Intercom system throughout the home;
• Beautifully landscaped and well-established gardens;
• Two-car garage with potential space for 2 more cars located outside the garage area with a great space for a boat, or caravan & plenty of off street parking for your guests.
About the area:
There are several shopping centres and supermarkets within easy reach along with restaurants, parkland, professional services, sporting facilities (including The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Club and The Gap Golf Course), child care centres and private and public primary and secondary schools.
As well as the excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove features the Ashgrove Avenue & Ashgrove Central shopping centre. A little further towards the city are Rosalie’s brilliant restaurants, cafes and gourmet food outlets, and fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, up-market boutiques, variety shopping and entertainment venues.
The Gap State School, Payne Road Primary School , Hilder Road School and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary Schools are all located in The Gap and only minutes away are the highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools.
The Gap is within very easy reach of Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife, recreational reservoir and magnificent mountain top views. It is also a short drive to enjoy the country village atmosphere and weekend markets of the Samford Valley.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.