16 Kilcolman Street, THE GAP
Owners Instructions Are to Sell – Submit All Offers!
Nestled on a 603sqm block in the heart of The Gap, 16 Kilcolman Street represents an exceptional opportunity to purchase a low set brick home backing onto the ever popular Wittonga Park.
Spread across one level, this home offers:
• Peaceful location backing onto lush green parkland;
• Spacious living area with air-conditioning and sliding doors to the front of the home;
• Second living/dining area with study nook;
• Neat kitchen with dishwasher, ample bench and storage space and meals area overlooking the pool;
• Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with parkland backdrop;
• 3 Spacious bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes;
• Main bedroom with air-conditioning;
• Central bathroom with bath and separate toilet;
• Large laundry with access to the side of the home;
• Ample storage space throughout;
• Covered car accommodation for 2 cars plus additional off-street car parking;
• Friendly and welcoming neighborhood;
• Flat 603sqm block with direct access to Wittonga Park.
• Situated in the public-school catchment areas for Hilder Road State School (300m away) and The Gap State High School (1.8km away).
• The popular Wittonga Park with bike/walking track, dog park and children’s playground is at your back door.
• The Hilder Road bus stop is just 300m away, providing easy access to the City, Southbank and surrounding suburbs.
• Popular cafes including The Lodge, Walton’s Pantry & Café Tara, Walton Bridge Reserve, The Gap Village Shopping Centre and the new Aldi are less than a 5-minute drive away.
• Mater Dei Primary School, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College, Mt Maria College, Stuartholme School, Brisbane Grammar School for Boys, Brisbane Girls Grammar School and St Joseph’s College are all within easy reach.
• Approximately 6 minutes away from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family.
• The Gap also offers The Gap Pony Club and The Gap Health and Racquet Club with Taylor Range Country Club and Ashgrove Golf Course located just outside of The Gap.
• Approximately 11km to the CBD.
Opportunities to purchase in this sought-after location are often sought and rarely found. This property has only had one owner, who has lovingly maintained the home for over 30 years.
Carmen makes buying real estate simple, easy and stress free so call Carmen today for more information on this great home.