6/66 Dunsmore Street, KELVIN GROVE
Low Maintenance and Renovated Unit with Amazing Views!
This super quiet 2 bedroom unit comes with a fully renovated kitchen and bathroom as well as repainting and updated flooring throughout. Not to forget the fabulous views – from your balcony you can see over the beautiful old Queenslanders, across the lush greenery of Kelvin Grove and out to the Hills. There is not a thing left to do except to decide whether you’ll move in or rent it out once you settle. With a healthy rental return of $350/week and low body corporate fees, this unit is an investor delight!
Located on a quiet street in Kelvin Grove with fabulous access to the University, Hospital and of course Brisbane’s with CBD only a hop, skip and a jump away this recently renovated Kelvin Grove Unit is a fabulous find.
– Fully Renovated property with recently replaced kitchen and bathroom.
– The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, sleek white benchtops and plenty of storage.
– The open plan living and dining space includes plenty of room for a 3 seater sofa and a dining set.
– The balcony looks out over the older Queenslander homes in the neighborhood and towards the hills including Mt Nebo and Mt Coottha.
– The bedrooms are both well-proportioned with the master being large and including a built-in robe.
– The bathroom was also recently renovated and is beautifully finished with crisp white tiles and vanity, multiple above vanity mirrored cupboards and an inset shelf for all your beauty products.
– Recently installed air-conditioner.
– The unit also includes a large lock-up garage with a laundry.
– Small complex of only 8 Units.
– Large 1,095sqm block giving plenty of space between you and your neighbours.
– Visitor parking available both on the block and in front of the complex.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Kelvin Grove owns some of the best public schools in Brisbane, including the Kelvin Grove State College.
The suburb’s proximity to the city makes it a popular residence for young people, who study at QUT’s Kelvin Grove campus, or commute into the city centre for work.
Located less than 4km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 5-7 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to a number of shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb.
Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.