5/37 Lade Street, GAYTHORNE
Absolutely Fabulous Unique Entertainers Delight!
You will love entertaining your family and friends here! This special oversized apartment features an enormous wrap around balcony that is fully covered, has panoramic leafy views and the perfect north easterly aspect! Situated at the rear of the block on the first floor, it is private and quiet with great breezes to combat that summer heat. The large open-plan living area flows to the balcony through huge sliding glass doors on two sides. Dinner parties are a breeze, with the well-equipped kitchen ideally located to service both the dining and outdoor areas. A generous master and ensuite are well separated from the other rooms, ensuring privacy. A double remote garage completes the package.
The location is exceptional- just around the corner from Gaythorne Rail, shops & local cafes, a few minutes drive or a brisk walk to major shopping at Brookside – and the city? Less than 15 minutes commute by car or rail.
Swift action is needed if you want to call this one yours! Contact Jamila for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Features you will love include:
– Modern kitchen with quality appliances
– Open plan, light-filled living area
– Large master with ensuite
– Airconditioning to living area
– 2 of 3 Bedrooms have built-ins
– All bedrooms have fans and lights with remote
– Fabulous NE facing wrap around balcony
– Recently repainted /recarpeted
– Updated fans, lights, & blinds
– New oven/rangehood
– Gas hot water
– Large auto double remote lock up garage with storage/shelving
– Secure lobby including intercom
– Security screens throughout & air-con to living areas
– Well presented complex, recently repainted
Why you’ll love living here:
– 5 minute walk to Gaythorne Train Station
– Short walk to Cafe’s (this includes they lovely Grub Street Cafe!)
– 3 minute drive to Brookside Shopping Centre which offers many eateries, Supermarkets, Department Stores, Banks, Aus Post and much more
– Short drive to Blackwood Street café precinct
– Located in the School Catchment for Enoggera State School (4 minute drive) and Mitchelton State High School (4 minute drive).
– Our Lady Of the Assumption School – 750m
– Hillbrook Anglican School – 550m
– Mt Maria College – 1.1km
– Under 15 mins from city centre
– Easy access to the Kedron Brook cycle and walking path gives access from Mitchelton right through to Toombul
Body Corp – Admin $390 per quarter
Sinking Fund – $304.20 per quarter
Rates – $393.95 per quarter
Gaythorne is an idyllic location, where a sense of community is celebrated. This family friendly suburb, located only 7 kilometres from the city centre, is a wonderful place to raise your family or just enjoy your life. The recent commitment by Brisbane City Council to spend $2 mil to upgrade the Gaythorne shopping precinct is welcomed by property owners. Gaythorne is located seven kilometres north-west of the Brisbane central business district and situated on the slopes of Enoggera Hill and shares some streets with the neighbouring suburb of Mitchelton. In the late 1990s it was split from Enoggera, a much larger suburb and a suburb it still shares its postcode with. It adjoins the Enoggera barracks and many of its streets are named after World War I sites.
*Digital photography has been used for marketing purposes