23 Bowers Road South, EVERTON HILLS
Under Contract! Fully Renovated, Huge Back Yard & Big Shed
Situated in a quiet pocket of Everton Hills you will find this fully renovated home spread over two levels with the easy access of internal stairs.
Discover bonus areas downstairs with the versatility of space allowing for the overflow of guests or doubles as a great teenagers retreat. Complete with a second bathroom, living area, this additional space is perfect for entertaining any time of year or use for when family/ friends come to stay.
Relax on your rear deck, offering you privacy and green leafy outlook or stroll to the bottom level of your backyard and you will find an orchard and vegetable patches, ready to pick and make your culinary delights. With all the hard work done and nothing to do except unpack & enjoy, be sure this one is on your shopping list or call Beth to arrange an appointment to view.
– Brand new Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Electric oven, gas hot plate & dishwasher
– Three generous bedrooms
– New modern bathroom
– Separate lounge and dining area
– Fresh carpet throughout
– Freshly painted in and outside
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Crime-safe security screens throughout
– Internal stairs
– Large shed for car accommodation or man cave
– Large shed has separate hot water system and basin
– Second tool shed
– Water tanks (2,000 ltr & 9,000 ltr )
– Solar panels
– Solar hot water system
– Approximately 857m2 land
Downstairs (not legal head height)
– Rumpus areas with wine cellar or storage
– Second bathroom
– Work from home office opportunity
– Teenagers retreat or guest area
– Diverse living space downstairs
– Local shops and bus stop – 5min walk
– Local bike paths & walking tracks- 20m
– Mitchelton train- 2.5km
– Brookside Shopping Centre- 2km
– Kmart Arana Hills Plaza- 2km
– Arana Leagues Club- 2km
– 11km from CBD
– North West Hospital – 3km
– Prince of Peace High School – 1.3km
– Mcdowall State Primary – 2.5km
– Northside Christian College – 2.6km
Everton Hills is a fast growing gem with plenty of sweeping bike ways throughout, parks and surrounded by nature, this place is capturing the hearts of many buyers for this sought after suburb. Being only 10km from the city with local facilities within walking distance it is easy to see why people are falling in love. Families have the ease with local schools nearby like the very popular Prince of Peace, McDowall state school and Northside Christian College.
Facilities for your local trades, hardware, automotive services and local shops located at Camelia Avenue, Chinook Street and Queens Road will make living easy. Local shopping centres only minutes away Brookside shopping centre, Kmart Arana Hills or short drive to shop till you drop at Chermside.
Once discovered locals stay in this gorgeous suburb and if you would like to know further about Everton Hills, I am happy to assist.