9 Cedar Close, ALBANY CREEK
Under Contract! Renovated to the Highest Degree!
This spectacular family home has been completely renovated and architecturally redesigned, with no stone unturned, it is sure to impress those who demand quality, size and attention to detail. If first impressions say it all, then you can rest assured knowing this build has been carried out to the highest of standards and feature packed with the highest quality of finishes. Greeted by a stunning Bliss timber and glass front door, it is hard not to be amazed once you enter this outstanding family home. Circle this property as a “Must See” this weekend.
Call the James Gwynne Team now for more information.
– Separate living, dining & family entertainment rooms.
– Timber viewing deck overlooking the Reserve, pass through window perfect for breakfast.
– Open plan kitchen, Ceasar stone benchtops, soft close drawers & dishwasher.
– V-ZUG steam oven, combi oven & induction cooktop.
– Custom cabinetry with built in wine rack.
– Polished floor tiles with epoxy grout (will not stain).
– Home office/4th bedroom.
– Fully ducted & zoned air conditioning throughout.
– Battery operated window shutters & quality window treatments throughout.
– 4kw solar power & downlights throughout.
– Family/Media room with kitchenette, deep sink, polished porcelain tiles.
– Excess under house storage and attic space with foldaway ladder.
– Cleverly hidden laundry area.
– King sized master bedroom with walk in robe.
– Master ensuite boasts extra-large shower and floor to ceiling tiles.
– Multiple covered and tiled outdoor entertaining areas including alfresco dining.
– Fenced and grassed back yard, garden shed with 240V power and vege patch.
– Multiple Foxtel and tv points throughout.
– Ceiling insulated with whirly birds.
– Double car carport with hidden storage spaces.
– Full spreadsheet of renovations, contractors and details of all finishes available.
Woolworths Market Place – 1.8km
Albany Creek Leisure Centre – 2.4km
Cowrie Parade Park – 750m
Anytime Fitness – 1.8km
Albany Hills Primary School – 2.5km
Albany Creek High School – 1.8km
Thiess Drive Bus Stop 359 to CBD – 700m
Albany Creek is a vibrant ever changing suburb located 12kms from the Brisbane CBD in the North of Brisbane. Four primary schools, one high school in Albany Creek and five child care centres are situated throughout the suburb. Local amenities include cafes, restaurants and three major supermarkets, to cater for the family orientated community. Direct public transport links to the CBD, Westfield Chermside and the Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals.