42 Rivergum Drive, EATONS HILL
Under Contract! Feature Packed Family Home
Act quickly on this one, as this outstanding family home simply will not last long and is sure to impress those who demand quality, size and attention to detail. Located in the family friendly and highly sought after Rivers Edge Estate. Open plan kitchen and living areas allows you to keep an eye over the kids whilst you entertain friends and family this Summer. Quality entertainer doors open out to the timber deck and covered outdoor entertaining/barbeque area, overlooking one of the streets biggest backyards. Feature packed and boasting high quality finishes throughout, make no mistake, if you do not have this Saturdays open home circled as a ‘Must See” property, you may just miss out. Call the James Gwynne Team now!
Benefits for your consideration:
– Luxurious king sized master bedroom, walk in robe and ensuite with his & hers basins.
– Three queen sized built in bedrooms.
– Spacious home office, media room or 5th bedroom.
– Quality timber plantation shutters throughout.
– Timbers door with frosted glass & French doors separating the master bedroom.
– Butlers pantry with hidden sliding doors.
– Stainless steel dishwasher and recently serviced oven, gas cooktop and rangehood.
– Double sink & large fridge space with plumbing.
– Plenty of storage throughout and walk in linen closet.
– Separate laundry area.
– Quila timber deck, recently re-stained.
– Large high gloss, porcelain tiles throughout living areas.
– Gas hot water system.
– Upgraded wiring to Three Phase power, downlights and ceiling fans throughout.
– Security alarm system.
– Automatic double lockup garage.
– Quality Metricon built home, Aspen 28 Model.
– Big backyard with potential for pool, 4.5mx3m garden shed & 5000L water tank.
– Sandpit for the kids, recently refilled with new sand.
Shops: IGA Eatons Hill – 3.6km/ 6 mins drive
Coles Albany Creek – 7.3km / 12 mins drive
Entertainment: Eatons Hill Hotel – 5.8km / 9min drive
Albany Links Golf Course – 5.5km / 9 mins drive
Gym/Sports: South Pine Sports Centre – 6.1km / 9 mins drive
Train: Bray Park Train Station 10.9km / 15 min drive
Bus: 338 Strathpine Interchange – 1.3km / 15 mins walk
Eatons Hill is a vibrant, family orientated suburb located 15kms from the Brisbane CBD in the North of Brisbane. Surrounded by quality primary schools, high schools and child care centres, with additional bus services to transport children to many other private schools throughout Brisbane North. Local amenities include the highly popular Eatons Hill Hotel & Function Centre, cafes, restaurants and three major supermarkets, to cater for the hugely family supported community. Direct public transport links to the CBD, Westfield Chermside and the Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals.