68 Rolland Parade, WARNER
Under Contract! A Gorgeous Home With Air Conditioned Comfort
You’re going to delight in this 6 year young, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom home positioned on a corner allotment boasting a brand new 7kw split system air conditioning unit which will cool your whole home. You will be able to relax on the NE entertaining alfresco and look out over a tree lined canopy of the nearby reserve. This is your opportunity to enter the market place at an affordable price and enjoy the many extras and the pleasing position.
You are going to love the many features which include:
– Natural light and creates that fresh air flow desired by so many buyers today;
– Two comfortable and separated living areas;
– Four generous built in bedrooms with ceiling fans;
– Master bedroom walk in robe and sparkling ensuite;
– Well positioned, spotlessly clean family bathroom with modern dÃ©cor;
– Separate built in laundry with sliding door to the outdoor line;
– Brand new 7kw split system, reverse cycle air conditioner;
– Quality floor tiles and carpet;
– Centrally positioned, modern hostess kitchen with pantry and dishwasher;
– Gleaming ceramic cook top;
– Quality fan forced oven;
– Private alfresco for BBQs and relaxation;
– Electrical safety switch, smoke alarms and phone extensions;
– 5000 litre water tank for lawn and gardens;
– 2-car remote accessed garage with internal entry to the home;
– Very easy access out of the estate from numerous nearby exits;
For the first home buyer, this is the home you have been waiting for with its lovely street appeal. Downsizers will enjoy the spotlessly clean interior and blank canvas lawned back yard. Investor will benefit from capital growth, return and a 6 year old well maintained investment. Nothing comes close to it in Warner for the price and the ideal position.
Popular for its diverse nature, relaxed family lifestyle and proximity to Brisbane, Warner is thriving. From a history rich in farming and timber, Warner has become one of the fastest growing urban areas in the country. The suburb attracts people from all walks of life, but the last 6 years has seen a growing trend of young families moving into the area for its lifestyle and affordability. Warner is served by a growing road network providing easy access to the Bruce Highway, bringing the Sunshine and Gold Coasts within easy reach, Brisbane CBD just a 30 minute drive and easy access to the airport via the Gateway arterial road.
The area provides the necessary infrastructure to ensure residents do not have to travel far to all desirable amenities. The Warner Village Shopping Centre is popular for its Woolworths, post office, newsagency and specialty stores. McDonalds, Brodies, Subway, Pizza, Indian, Chinese & seafood restaurants provide quick take away meals. The Warner Tavern is renowned for its quality meals and family friendly atmosphere.
Private and public schools are within walking or riding distance from most homes. Buses service the area and the main northern rail line passes through the adjoining suburb of Bray Park.
Popular attractions include Lake Samsonvale with its picnic areas at Bullocky Rest and McGavin View. A 10 minute drive will get you to the summit of Clear Mountain with spectacular views to the Glasshouse Mountains around to the city skyline. The North Pine Country Park holds weekend markets which include local produce, arts and crafts and bush poets to entertain.
Warner is a dynamic suburb with a balanced mix of semi-rural, fast growing new estate including ‘Warner Lakes’ and one of the hottest suburbs in Brisbane for investment.