26 Ludgate Street, BANYO
Under Contract! Charming, Convenient and Full of Character
If you have been dreaming of a character home, look no further than this stunning worker’s cottage. Situated on a flat low-maintenance block with a fantastic back deck, Christmas drinks will be at your place this year. Enjoy the charm of yesteryear with the comforts of modern living. Conveniently located near schools, shops & transport with only a short drive to the city, an opportunity like this will not last long. Call the James Gwynne team now!
Benefits for your consideration:
– Classic picket fence.
– Timber joinery throughout, showcases the craftsmanship of the era.
– Modern open plan kitchen and living space with spilt cycle air-conditioning.
– Massive covered back deck perfect for entertaining.
– Three generous bedrooms.
– Beautiful polished timber flooring.
– Separate Laundry.
– Fully fenced with huge garden shed.
– Conveniently located near cafes, shops, transport and schools.
– Minutes to Earnshaw College (Prep to Year 12) and The Australian Catholic University.
– 10 minute’s drive to Nundah, Toombul and Chermside Shopping Centres.
– A few minute’s drive to the Gateway Arterial.
St Pius Primary School – 1.4km
Earnshaw State College- 1.6km
Australian Catholic University – 1.1km
Virginia Golf Course – 1.3km
Nudgee Golf Course – 2.8km
Nudgee Recreation Reserve – 700m
Banyo Train Station – 750m
306 Bus to CBD – 850m
Woolworths Banyo – 1km
Banyo is rich in local history. This history includes the recent preservation of an Aboriginal Bora Ring. The areas of Nudgee and Nudgee Beach border on the Boondall Wetlands, which is protected by the Brisbane City Council. Banyo has vastly increased the number of its business and industrial parks in recent years due to its close proximity to Brisbane Airport and the nearby Port of Brisbane. The Australian Catholic University chose to establish its Brisbane campus on the site of the former Pius XII Seminary, which boosted the housing market within Banyo. A new residential estate, ‘Couture’, has recently been developed on the site of an old Army depot lying adjacent to the Golden Circle cannery based in next-door Northgate. Another new residential estate, ‘Vitale’ has also recently been constructed nearby. Banyo railway station provides access to regular Queensland Rail City network services to Brisbane and Shorncliffe. The 306 bus service operated by Brisbane City Council also goes to the Cultural Centre via Fortitude Valley. The Australian Catholic University operates a free bus for students that runs from Toombul to the university via Northgate Railway Station and another bus between the university and Westfield Chermside.