8 Keryn Place, KEPERRA
Snuggled down amongst the trees and backing onto a nature reserve in a quiet cul-d-sac, is this perfect starter home offering you the opportunity to enter the property market in a very sought after location. This charming, well presented, entry level low-set brick and tile home on a generous 836sqm block, has been given a fresh make over and is just waiting for you to make it your very own or begin or add to your property portfolio.
This delightful starter home is perfect for those wanting to downsize, empty nesters, investors and of course the first home buyer.
• 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and fans
• Ensuite in main bedroom
• Main bathroom with separate shower and separate toilet
• Large lounge and dining, leading out to a covered pergola
• Central kitchen, pantry, cooktop and under bench oven, dishwasher space
• Family room opening out to the covered pergola and overlooking the yard
• Covered pergola provides the perfect place to enjoy alfresco dining, sit and relax, take in the views and sounds from the nature reserve
• Air conditioning and fans throughout
• Freshly painted internal
• Security and insect screens throughout
• Separate laundry and linen cupboard
• Single auto garage + space for a work shop and storage
• Spacious outdoor entertaining area
• Fully fenced
• Fabulous yard area where children and pets are safe to play
• Just around the corner from the playground and dog park
• Built: 1990 approx. = 28yrs old
• Rates: Approx. $1,700.00pa
• Land size: 836sqm
• Rental: $490pw approx
• School Catchment: Primary Schools in Keperra and Ferny Grove High School
Christine and Toni are here to help you make buying real estate simple, easy & stress free, so call us today to arrange an inspection to view this fantastic home
Please note that furniture has been digitally added to the internal of the home after the professional photography has been taken.
• 11k to the CBD
• 1.0km to the Great Western Super Centre, cafes, restaurants, specialty shops & medical facilities, bus services and Bunnings
• 4.2kmthe Gap Shopping Centre
• 2.4km Ferny Grove State School and high school
• 3.3km to Ferny Grove train Station
• 3.7km to Keperra golf Course
• 3.3km Keperra railway station
• Bus stops close by
• Parks and reserves close by
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property
Keperra has a deep and rich history and offers a mixture of character post-war homes and spacious modern homes. Close by are major shopping centres, take away stores, medical facilities are within this shopping district. Also within a close proximity to the Blackwood Street precinct, this offers gourmet food experiences and regular markets.
Keperra deserves its status as a real estate hot spot and should continue to provide its home owners with solid capital growth. Homes are selling quickly and this one will be no exception, this has to be on the must see list.