5 Gymea Street, THE GAP
Stunning and Unique Family Residence in Popular Pocket
Located in a quiet family-friendly pocket of The Gap is this contemporary oasis. Immaculately maintained and superbly appointed to provide a quality lifestyle suited to the Queensland climate, 5 Gymea Street is perfect for young families, professional couples and downsizers alike.
Stepping through the wide timber front door you will realise very quickly that this home is something special. You will be instantly impressed with the generous indoor/outdoor living spaces, large bedrooms and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout.
• The home presents unsurpassed family-friendly functionality and versatility spread across one level.
• Neutral colour scheme and beautiful timber flooring.
• A generous open plan kitchen, living and dining area forms the hub of the home and flows seamlessly through full-width bi-fold doors to the alfresco entertaining area
• Gourmet kitchen makes cooking a breeze with an Ilve stove and gas cook top, soft close cupboards and drawers, island bench with waterfall bench top, filtered water and a handy walk-in pantry with additional bench space.
• The private alfresco entertaining area provides a peaceful oasis on those hot summer days and overlooks the low-maintenance back garden. Ideal for hosting long lunches or gatherings, this area boasts high ceilings with a ceiling fan and built-in speakers, power and wiring for an outdoor TV, built-in barbecue with preparation space, sink and storage space and an external powder room for guests.
• A family/sitting room provides space and separation for your family.
• Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and stylish ensuite with his and hers sinks.
• Two additional bedrooms, both with built-in robes, are serviced by the modern family bathroom with bath.
• There is a separate study/potential 4th bedroom at the front of the home.
• Ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout for year-round comfort.
• Separate laundry with an abundance of bench and storage space as well as access to the exterior of the home.
• There is a double automatic lock up garage with internal access.
• Fully fenced child- and pet-friendly 486sqm block.
• Located in the school catchment areas for Payne Road State School and The Gap State High School.
• Approximately 700m away from Payne Road State School.
• The popular park and children’s playground on Tandara Street and bike/walking track along Breakfast Creek are less than 300m from your front door.
• The Payne Road bus stop is just 50m away, providing easy access to the City, Southbank and surrounding suburbs
• Popular cafes including The Lodge, Walton’s Pantry & Café Tara, Walton Bridge Reserve, The Gap Village Shopping Centre and the new Aldi are less than a 4-minute drive away.
• Mater Dei Primary School, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College, Mt Maria College, Stuartholme School, Brisbane Grammar School for Boys, Brisbane Girls Grammar School and St Joseph’s College are all within easy reach.
• Approximately 5 minutes away from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family.
• The Gap also offers The Gap Pony Club and The Gap Health and Racquet Club with Taylor Range Country Club and Ashgrove Golf Course located just outside of The Gap.
• Approximately 10.5km to the CBD.
This home is outstanding in all respects and is a must see so be quick and inspect this Saturday!
Carmen makes buying and selling real estate simple, easy and stress free so call her today for further information on this stunning family home.