26 Bovelles Street, CAMP HILL
STUNNING FULLY RENOVATED FAMILY HOME
Enjoy life in this remarkable two storey residence with the best of both worlds – authentic character features on the outside – contemporary on the inside. This notable property has been extensively renovated and expanded since its 1920’s origins into a triple gabled generously sized stately home. Modern conveniences abound including open plan living, alfresco entertaining areas, resort style in-ground pool and garden, all basking in northern exposure.
Well located in one of Brisbane’s most sought after suburbs and just minutes to Martha St eateries and boutique shopping. Features include timber flooring throughout, ducted air-conditioning, quality window finishings and shutters, security alarm system, Crimsafe screening, and 5kw solar panels.
On the upper level you will find the lounge, dining, living, entertainer’s kitchen, home office/study, and two bedrooms including the master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe. A further three bedrooms are on the ground level with a second multi-purpose area plus large laundry and third bathroom, store room and garage.
With Brisbane’s balmy sub-tropical climate, family and friends will be entertained all year round on the north-east facing deck, or downstairs on the paved terrace and pool area. The low maintenance secluded garden complete with cubby house, offers privacy and a retreat from the outside world.
The serene, calming, energy of the property is palpable and reflective of the hard work that the current owners have put into this much loved family home. Liveability is key here!
– 5 Bedroom (master with en-suite and walk-in robe)
– 3 Bathrooms
– 1.5 Lock-up garage and separate workshop/store room with epoxy flake flooring
– Large in-ground swimming pool and private garden
– Entertainer’s kitchen, 40mm stone bench tops, expansive island bench, 2 pac cabinetry
– Open plan lounge/dining/living top floor
– Ground level multi-purpose/rumpus opening to paved terrace/entertaining area
– Massive all-weather north-east facing deck
– Timber floors throughout with timber stairs
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning
– 5kw Solar panels
– Security system and Crimsafe security screening
– Generous size laundry with extra storage
– 579sqm lot (15m frontage)
– North-south orientation
– Cubby house overlooking pool
– High ranking schools, parkland, bikeways, eateries and sporting facilities nearby
– Easy access to Boundary St shops, Martha St precinct & Westfield Carindale
– Close to public transport, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Arterial
– 6 kms to Brisbane CBD
Camp Hill is a desirable elevated suburb on Brisbane’s east side 6kms from the CBD, with a combination of character homes, post-war housing and contemporary residences. Positioned between prestigious Carindale and Coorparoo, it is well serviced with public transport, high ranking schools, boutique shopping, parkland, cycle-ways and sporting facilities. Bovelles St is walking distance to Martha Street cafe precinct and close to Centro Samuel Village, Westfield Carindale and Coorparoo Square cafe/cinema precinct.
For the discerning buyer looking for a fabulous spacious modern family home with historic integrity, this impressive home ticks all the boxes. An absolute must inspect property!