34 Kilsby Street, THE GAP
A Fresh Start Awaits You
Behind the aqua blue feature door, lies a fresh, invigorating interior that’s newly painted in a brilliant white tone that sets off the polished Ironbark timber floors that run throughout this handsome and unique home.
The uniqueness is exemplified in a rare, low-style configuration and in an architectural style that’s sleek and modern with a great street presence that makes the most of its grand surrounds.
From that dazzling front door you’ll step into a living room that’s bright and airy with large, west-facing picture windows, with trendy ceiling and wall lights, and that’s kept cool – or warm – by a remote-controlled LG split-system AC unit. There’s also a special, carpeted downstairs area that runs off of the living room and can easily be used as a home office, rumpus room, your own personal gym or any number of options. It’s also accessed from the carport entrance that will easily accommodate your favourite motor car with side access for a boat or trailer, and you will notice safety and security is a priority with mesh security screens on all the windows.
The kitchen, combined with the dining area, is also an up-to-date take on the traditional fit-out with attractive, real timber benchtops that ooze warmth and enhance the white walls, cabinetry and the glossy white tiles of the expansive splashback. You’ll find creating and plating your favourite fare a real gas with the Italian brand ILVE five-burner gas range and combination oven, an ILVE rangehood and to make washing-up a breeze, a Bosch dishwasher.
The kitchen’s big and bold windows look directly onto the rear deck, and over the lush backyard, that’s accessible from a sliding glass door so you can easily eat out or in. The deck also leads down to the rear of the property which is planted in blooming native flora and is also home to the laundry area and plenty of storage adjacent to it, a large lock-up shed to store your gardening gadgets, and two raised garden beds which are bustling with fresh herbs and veggies.
The entire rear of the property is fenced making it great for fur babies and kids to run around, and also enjoys a spacious distance from neighbours that makes the most of its quiet and private position, which you’ll appreciate even more when the sun sets and bed time rolls around.
Three bedrooms are located on the north side of the residence, with the master bedroom enjoying a split-system AC unit and built-in wardrobes, the second with a split-system AC unit and the third also fitted with built-in wardrobes.
A modern, stylish bathroom continues the vivid white theme, servicing all the bedrooms and a separate toilet adds to the convenience.
The front yard is immense, with red flowering hibiscus framing the stepped walkway to the front door, and rockeries filled with a mix of mature plants including Frangipani. There’s ample room for a future “cool pool” at the front or rear of the house, but if it’s simply a clean and fresh start in the property market you’re seeking, you’ll find 34 Kilsby Street, has the props and more.
And when adding these elements to the mix, you really are investing in something special:
• A short walk to the park’n’ride which makes commuting to the city a breeze
• Fursman’s Crossing Park and Allamanda Street Park provide green spaces for play time and picnics and are just metres away
• The Yoorala Street off-lead dog park, unfenced and one of only two in Brisbane, is within walking distance; this is also adjacent to the fabulous Yoorala Street Community Garden and a designated Breakfast Creek Walkway featuring popular flora and fauna
• The Enoggera Reservoir with hiking, biking and open-water swimming is less than 1.5kms away
• The Gap Village Shopping Centres with a Coles, Aldi, specialty shops, cafes, and more is the suburb’s shopping hub
• Educational options abound with The Gap Primary School, The Gap State High School, Payne Road State School and St Peter Chanel Primary a short stroll away
• Direct access into Brisbane’s CBD can be found at almost any bus stop, with many within 300m of the property
• Bike and walking paths are aplenty, and take in some of the most picturesque parts of The Gap, with bike paths connecting and leading to Brisbane City.
So get fresh and contact Kathleen Luck or Stephen Doyle at the Harcourts Solutions Group today on 0417 756 280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange an inspection.