24 Bonros Place, THE GAP
Executive Low Set Family Home with a Pool!
**OPEN HOME CANCELLED
Perfectly positioned in a private and peaceful pocket of The Gap, you will be delighted to find this high quality, four bedroom low set home, designed with family living in mind. With the newly renovated kitchen overlooking the yard and pool, you can easily keep an eye on the kids.
Property features include:
* 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans, ducted air conditioning and 3 with built in robes.
* 2 bathrooms including an ensuite off the main bedroom
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Security screens throughout
* Renovated kitchen with quality appliances, including a self cleaning oven, 2nd self cleaning steam oven, dishwasher and induction cook top
* Two separate living spaces connected via the centrally located kitchen
* Combined lounge and dining room flow seamlessly to the rear deck
* Relaxed outdoor entertaining area
* Sparkling in ground salt water pool, filter on a separate tariff to save on energy costs
* LED lights
* Child friendly yard
* Separate laundry
* Double lock up remote garage
* Water tank
* Quiet cul-de-sac position
Currently tenanted until January 2021 for $765 per week.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. A short drive from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.