55 Pozieres Road, TARRAGINDI
Renovator with City Glimpses
Don’t miss the opportunity! One of your very last chances to buy into booming Tarragindi at this price point. With an almost perfect level backyard, and with city glimpses, we invite you to create your dream home at 55 Pozieres Road. Imagine the possibilities.
– 607m2 on the high side of the street
– 3 well-appointed bedrooms
– Spacious lounge and living area
– Wooden floorboards throughout
– Huge and very functional kitchen
– Original bathroom featuring full-size bath
– Separate Toilet
– Massive level yard
– City Glimpses
– Marshall Road State School Catchment
– Holland Park State High School Catchment
– Direct access to cycling Veloway, 30 mins to city
– 5 mins walk to Holland Park Busway
– 10 mins walk to Toohey Forest
– 10 mins drive Brisbane CBD
– 10 mins drive Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
Quality blocks of this size so close to the city are becoming harder and harder to find. In such a leafy sought-after location in Booming Tarragindi this one will not last long. Walking distance to the Holland Park West Busway and well connected to public transport. The position is just perfect.
Tarragindi is a leafy suburb located 7km south of the Brisbane CBD. Home to some of Brisbane’s best schools, many families are choosing to make Tarragindi home. Bordered by the Toohey State Forest, you can go hiking and see koalas and native wildlife right in the inner city! Add to that a wealth of cafes and restaurants, nearby parks, great public transport options you really are in the centre of it all. Call Tarragindi home today!
Call Jonah for further information or to organize your inspection.