34 Barmore Street, TARRAGINDI
The perfect start in Tarragindi
Take advantage of this great opportunity to buy into the booming suburb of Tarragindi. Situated on a leafy, whisper quiet street, the perfect south-east aspect fills the home with plenty of natural light. Your family has room to move and room to grow with 625m2 of prime Tarragindi real estate.
– 3 big bedrooms well located
– Master bedroom is huge with space to easily add ensuite/WIR
– Air-conditioning split systems in lounge & master
– Ceiling fans through-out
– Spacious kitchen and dining
– Level 625m2 fenced yard
– Bathroom recently updated
– Separate laundry
– Single Carport
– Wellers Hill State School catchment
– Holland State High School catchment
– Approx. 9 minutes’ drive to Brisbane CBD
– Approx. 9 minutes’ drive to Sunnybank
– Approx. 9 minutes’ drive to Westfield Garden City
Wellers Hill State School is within short walking distance guaranteeing your children the best opportunity. You only need to walk the streets of the suburb to feel the friendliness and strong community spirit that makes people who move here never want to leave.
This solid post-war home has endless possibility to renovate or extend and for you to create your dream home. With a huge level backyard with space for a swimming pool, a deck or anything you can imagine.
Tarragindi is a leafy suburb located 7km south of the Brisbane CBD. Wellers Hill State School is one of Brisbane’s best schools with many families choosing to make Tarragindi home. Bordered by the Toohey State Forest, you can go hiking and see koalas and native wildlife right in the inner city! Add to that a wealth of cafes and restaurants, nearby parks, great public transport options you really are in the centre of it all. Call Tarragindi home today!
Call Jonah on 0435839912 for further information or to organize your inspection.