238 Acacia Drive, ASHGROVE
AUCTION SATURDAY 19th SEPTEMBER – OWNER MOTIVATED TO SELL
Unique Character Home in the Avenues!
Situated on a generous 822sqm block, this fantastic family home is bursting at the seams with character and charm. Located in the Ashgrove Avenues which is one of the most sought-after areas in Brisbane, this house offers a great opportunity to the successful purchaser.
Property features include:
* 3 bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes
* The master bedroom comes with a walk-in robe and ensuite
* 2nd family bathroom upstairs, with a separate toilet and a separate shower room
* The kitchen opens on to a dining area and informal lounge and family space with high ceilings and exposed timber beams
* Separate formal lounge and dining rooms
* 2 studies (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
* Beautiful hardwood timber flooring under the carpet/tiled areas downstairs
* Family sized in-ground swimming pool
* Multiple outdoor areas, perfect for getting away from the kids, or a summer BBQ
* Double lock up garage with plenty of storage space
* 3rd toilet under the house
This wonderful home is being presented to the market for the first time in over 30 years. For an inspection contact Jack or Stephen at any time.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Ashgrove is situated approximately 5 kilometres north west of the CBD, making it a convenient location for professionals and families. Ashgrove is a stunning leafy suburb, home to many lovely parks and bike tracks and also offers great bus services into the city and surrounding suburbs. This property is surrounded by multiple parks including Dorrington Park and Banks Street Reserve. It is also within walking distance to transport, cafés and restaurants.
– Walking distance to Marist College and Mt St Michaels
– Other schools within close proximity include: Ashgrove State School, Oakleigh State School, Ithaca Creek State School, Stuartholme Girls College and Kelvin Grove State College
– Many parks and cycle tracks in the area
– GPS Rugby Club / Valleys Cricket is at your door step
– Numerous cafés and coffee shops within easy walking distance
– Shopping and dining precincts at Ashgrove, nearby West Ashgrove and The Gap
– Public transport within easy walking distance provides access to the CBD (approximately 6kms away), Southbank and surrounding suburbs.