21 Amanda June Close, JOYNER
Open home cancelled – PRICED FOR A QUICK, HASSLE FREE, SALE
Once in a while that bargain prestige property comes onto the market which offers lifestyle and privacy without the work of acreage. This is one of those rare properties combining a luxury residence boasting 5 king size bedrooms, 2 gleaming up market bathrooms, a designer kitchen including a butler’s pantry, 3 separate living areas and quality built in laundry. Resting majestically on a huge 1,522 SQM FENCED ALLOTMENT with lots of lush lawn for children and pets and pleasing views over the nearby tree lined koala corridor.
The home was built in 2009 at a house/land and extras cost of over $700,000. It was individually designed to capture the Bay breezes outside, and to enjoy ducted air-conditioned comfort on those sweltering humid days, whilst indoors. A stunning rendered façade leads to the formal entry with wall niches for your prized artwork and gorgeous easy care ceramic floor tiles throughout the hallways and casual living areas. You will also notice the immediate feeling of space and light with the 9ft ceilings and large picture windows.
Do you have your wish list? You may enjoy ticking off the features:
• A gorgeous ENTRY FOYER to herald your arrival;
• Five spacious built in KING SIZE bedrooms;
• The Master Bedroom incorporates a large WALK IN ROBE;
• The BREATHTAKING ENSUITE provides a bath for relaxation, large separate shower, completely separate toilet and dual basin vanity;
• There are 3 separated internal LIVING AREAS comprising a Formal Lounge, huge tiled Family Room and Rumpus room;
• The DINING ALCOVE is adjacent to the kitchen and will accommodate a very large table;
• The centrally positioned white 2-pak DESIGNER KITCHEN enjoys the classy touch of granite benches, a triple door pantry AND Butler’s pantry, quality Bosch appliances including dishwasher, fan forced oven, ceramic cook top and contemporary range hood;
• A massive under roof outdoor TILED ALFRESCO allows space for a large setting, occasional lounge setting and still room for table tennis;
• The 2 car, REMOTE ACCESS GARAGE enjoys a step saving internal entry through the Butler’s Pantry to the kitchen;
• 2 x 5000lt water tanks;
• DUCTED reverse cycle air-conditioned comfort;
• GAS Hot Water System;
• DUCTED Vacuum System;
• SECURITY SYSTEM plus security to windows and doors;
• A HUGE FENCED BACKYARD where children and pets can run free. It’s large enough for a weekend footy game or backyard cricket;
• Good size GARDEN SHED.
This peaceful property is located in a family friendly neighborhood of quality homes and is just a 3 minute drive to Genesis Christian College and to the Warner Shops. There are some lovely walking trails through a rainforest setting and along the river course right through to the AJ Willey Bridge at Petrie. If you love fresh produce, it’s only are few minutes’ drive to the North Pine Country Markets.
This is a genuine bargain you really can’t afford to miss and the Sellers can offer a quick settlement period. You and your family will be captivated by the size and quality inclusions! Preview Friday Evening from 5:30pm to 6:00pm or come along to one of the Open Homes on Saturday 9:30am to 10:00am; 1:30 to 2:00pm or Sunday 9:30am-10:00am. (Request a copy of the Booklet showcasing this fantastic property by contacting the agent).
Joyner can best be described as a pocket of “country” in the city. Buyers have discovered this lovely leafy suburb with its wonderful parks and reserves, the occasional cow or horse in a paddock and an abundance of flora and fauna. The suburb is close to state schools a Special Needs school, public swimming pool complex, Bowls Club, One Mile Golf Club, the Les Hughes Sporting Complex, railway station and easy access to the M1 and Gateway link.
Known for its affordability of prestige homes on semi acreage and acreage allotments and its easy access to the train station, Joyner offers so much more, it really does enjoy a country atmosphere and friendly locals, both two legged and 4 legged varieties.
If you love the water, you will enjoy the close proximity of this home to Lake Kurwongbah and the Pine Rivers Rowing Club or you can picnic overlooking the dam, or Bullocky’s Rest or take in the serenity at Mac Gavin View.
Locals love the local produce which can be bought from the North Pine Country Markets held every weekend.
Joyner has been identified as a “Hot Spot” area in the Moreton Bay / Pine Rivers Region. With the commencement of the University on the site of the former Petrie Paper Mill, Joyner will undergo further development and upgraded infrastructure programmes to the year 2021.