21 Tingward Street, THE GAP
UNDER CONTRACT BY KATHLEEN LUCK & STEPHEN DOYLE
AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT THIS WEEK
Being “the King” is simply great. And now you have the chance to reign supreme at an envious hill-top location in The Gap that’s both regal and rare in size and position. It’s 21 Tingward Street, a very private address on a street ending in a cul-de-sac, and situated atop a 899m2 site.
The sloping driveway up to the two car lock-up garage, with remote control access, and covered carport for another motor car, is an early indication of the views that await you. And they are commanding, with the home facing south-east and from its elevated position taking in the small valleys that comprise most of The Gap, its forests and greenery. It’s a vista that every south-east position and room in the residence enjoys, and that’s most of them.
The front entry to the home is through two passage ways, either directly through the front door or from garage access that opens into the kitchen. A beautiful lead-light panel graces the entrance, stepping onto a tiled floor, before carpet fills the foundation of the family and living rooms, only stopping at the kitchen where dark, inviting hues of slate tiles comprise the remainder of the area which is vast. The laundry room is adjacent to the kitchen and includes a separate, private toilet for the convenience of those downstairs.
The kitchen itself, complete with a 4-burner electric range, dishwasher and oven, enjoys an expanse of space on either side of it for establishing a dining room, more leisurely family use to make the most of a wood-burning fire place when winter wanders in. It’s all there and cooled by a split-system AC unit. A sliding rear door also opens onto the extensively paved rear area of the home, with a portion covered for entertaining guests or family.
The kingly nature of this split-level abode and all that it embodies is further highlighted up a short flight of stairs to the second level. The Master Bedroom with ensuite opens onto a south-facing balcony and is furnished with a cushy carpet, walk-in closet and split-system AC unit.
The other three upstairs bedrooms are serviced by a combined shower, tub and sink and a separate toilet.
Each of the bedrooms, and the downstairs living area, enjoys the creature comforts of a fully ducted and vented air-conditioning system, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The north-facing bedroom has a small, special balcony and is indicative of the unique features awaiting your discovery. And there are plenty.
The home itself has a street presence emboldened by mature and flourishing flora, and irrigated by a water tank, with a wide walkway to take you to the front door if driving won’t and a fully-fenced backyard.
The location and position of 21 Tingward Street is also a royal one when you consider these features:
• A plethora of public and private schools surround the nearby area: Hilder Road Primary School, St Peter Chanel Primary School, The Gap State Primary School, Payne Road Primary School, The Gap State High School and Marist Brothers at Ashgrove
• The Gap Village Shopping Centre with a Coles, Aldi, cafes, green grocers, hair salons and more is a short jaunt down Waterworks Road
• Public transport into Brisbane City is within walking distance and leaves from Settlement Road
• Fitness centres with tennis, boxing, weight training and more are just a short stroll down the street
• The Enoggera Reservoir with open water swimming, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking trails is within 2kms away
• Bunnings Warehouse at Keperra is just over the hill off Settlement Road, approximately 3kms away
• Medical and dental services, including those offering bulk billing, are plentiful in The Gap
So, be King of the Hill and inspect the outstanding opportunity that awaits you at 21 Tingward Street today.
Contact Kathleen Luck or Stephen Doyle at the Harcourts Solutions Group for more information.
Please note that furniture has been digitally added after the professional photography has been taken.