11 Bodega Street, MOUNT COTTON
Attention all first home buyers!!
You must inspect this immaculately maintained contemporary home nestled in The Grand Silkwood Estate. Located within a quiet street, you and your family will enjoy many years in this conveniently located and modern home. The current owners’ circumstances have changed and this property must be sold! Contact Ben Knight today to arrange your inspection!
Built in 2011, this low set four-bedroom home has been thoughtfully designed with ease of living in mind. Open plan design living makes entertaining family and friends a breeze with the kitchen/dining & living areas flowing out to the covered alfresco area. The home chef will love the modern kitchen complete with beautiful stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and gas cook top.
A host of lifestyle amenities and experiences present mere minutes from your doorstep, while a selection of primary and secondary schools, local shops and public transport services provide for an easy-care family lifestyle. Set on a 725sqm block this fantastic family home enjoys a whisper quiet position in the desirable Silkwood Estate.
• Large, fully fenced 725sqm block with plenty of room in the backyard for kids or pets.
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, stainless-steel appliances & gas cooking, ideal for the home chef;
• Outdoor alfresco dining area perfect for entertaining family and friends;
• Split-system air-conditioning in living and master bedroom will keep you cool this summer;
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms;
• All four bedrooms are well sized and contain built in storage;
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite;
• NBN ready;
• Secure, remote control double garage;
• Rain water tank;
• Part of the upmarket Silkwood Estate and surrounded by other quality homes;
• Redland Bay State School & Victoria Point State High School catchment areas.
Silkwood Estate is ideally situated around 35 minutes south-east of the Brisbane CBD and 45 minutes from the Gold Coast, only moments away from the Pacific Motorway which gives you a fast and convenient link to both destinations.
From Silkwood, you’ll enjoy easy access to primary and high schools, no less than three major regional shopping centres (Victoria Point 6km, Logan Hyperdome 7km, and Capalaba 14km), local convenience centres, cafes and restaurants, local doctor’s surgery, pharmacy, public transport, and everything else your contemporary lifestyle could need. Golfers will be able to choose from four golf courses within just 7km, California Creek Golf Course, Carbrook Golf Course, Mr Tees Driving Range, Howeston Golf Course, just to name a few. For superb dining and entertainment, Sirromet Winery is only 4km up the road.
Moreton Bay and its hundreds of square kilometres of aquatic delights will be minutes from your door, just 7km as the seagull flies.