4 Grimsby Street, THE GAP
SPACIOUS LOWSET HOME Rare as Hens Teeth
A family friendly design with a large versatile layout welcomes you as you step into this move-in ready home. Spacious open-plan living caters brilliantly for busy families and includes a generous dining space, family living and all 3 bedrooms sprawled conveniently on the one level.
Features you’ll love:
• Flat private 656 sqm block
• Spacious open-plan lounge and dining room
• Fantastic central kitchen with great storage and expansive bench space
• Large wrap-around covered verandah
• Lush landscaped garden with flat grassy back yard
• Separate studio/office
• Family friendly main bathroom with separate toilet
• Separate laundry with external access
• Fenced private yard with chicken coop
• Established landscaped gardens
• Double car port with room for caravan/boat
• Ultra convenient location
• 1.5kW Solar Panel
A family friendly design with a large versatile layout welcomes you as you step into this move-in ready home. Spacious open-plan living caters brilliantly for busy families and includes generous dining space and family living all sprawled conveniently on the one level.
Centrally located, the kitchen is brimming with space including an abundance of storage, and large light filled windows. The living areas flow out the selection of sliding doors to the large covered wrap-around verandah to enjoy multiple al fresco entertaining options. With ample space for both outdoor dining and lounging, enjoy the tranquillity and beautiful outlook of your surroundings.
Hot summer days will be bliss with this home capturing breezes and perfectly set amongst tropical landscaped surrounds. A flat private backyard caters perfectly for children and pets to spread their wings.
3 good sized bedrooms are available for the occupants, the master bedroom and bedroom 3 have private access to the wrap around verandah. There is a separate studio/home office space which is perfect for families looking to work from home or needing a music/arts studio or just exta space and separation.
Additional features include a dedicated laundry with external access, double carport with additional space for caravan/boats or trailers.
• The home is located in the popular public school catchment areas for Hilder Road State School (approximately 1.2km away) and The Gap State High School (approximately 2.3km away).
• The popular park, children’s playground, bike jumps and dog park of Wittonga Park are approximately than 1.1km from your front door.
• The Gap park’n’ride is 140m away, providing easy access to the City, Southbank and surrounding suburbs
• Popular cafes including The Lodge, Walton’s Pantry & Café Tara, Walton Bridge Reserve, The Gap Village Shopping Centre and the new Aldi are approximately 4-minutes away.
• Mater Dei Primary School, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College, Mt Maria College, Stuartholme School, Brisbane Grammar School for Boys, Brisbane Girls Grammar School and St Joseph’s College are all within easy reach.
• Approximately 2 minutes away from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family.
• The Gap also offers The Gap Pony Club and The Gap Health and Racquet Club with Taylor Range Country Club and Ashgrove Golf Course located just outside of The Gap.
Families seeking an easy and comfortable lifestyle within close proximity to local amenities simply must view this home. Please call Carmen today for more information.