26 Madsen Street, KEPERRA
Calling all renovators, rejuvenators and those not afraid to do some work!
Bring your toolbox, your tradie friends, have a barbeque and turn this solid well built, structurally sound post war house back into a home. Allow your imagination to run wild, with a cosmetic facelift; you have every opportunity to profit! Get into the market in a prime real estate hot spot. This strong sturdy much loved home has stood the test of time and after 68years is being brought to the market for the very first time.
• 3 Bedrooms – Master with built in robe, fan and air conditioning
• 1 Bathroom upstairs with bath, shower and toilet
• Separate bathroom downstairs with toilet and shower
• Separate lounge with air-conditioning
• Separate large eat in kitchen
• Family room
• Light filled rooms
• Timber floors under the carpet
• Patio’s front and back
• Internal Stairs
• Separate laundry under
• Fully cemented under the home, great place for storage or entertaining
• Tandem freestanding carport
• Built: 1950approx
• Land size: 673sqm
• Rates: $1700pa approx.
Toni and Christine are here to help you make buying real estate simple, easy and stress free, call us today to arrange an inspection.
• 230m to Keperra Train station
• 1.8 km to Mitchelton High School
• 710m to MacDonald’s, Zarraffa’s, Thai restaurant and gym
• 1.5m Arana Hills Shopping Centre & Arana hills Leagues Club
• 850m Keperra Golf club
• Grovely & St. Williams Primary within walking distance
Keperra has a rich and deep history and is very conveniently located within 10km to Brisbane CBD with good mixture of character post-war & spacious modern homes. You’ll also find a number of major banks, restaurants; take away stores and doctors within this shopping district. The Arana Leagues Club and Keperra Station are only a short walk away & Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb. Bordering Mitchelton & the Gap.
Keperra is a real estate hot spot & should continue to provide its home owners with good capital growth.
Do not hesitate in making your inspection