24 Avington Street, KEPERRA
WHATS BEHIND THE FENCE & HEDGES
Wait till you see!
This delightful light and bright, lowset brick and tile home on 546sqm is very welcoming, when you walk in you are welcomed by a bright open area leading out to a very private, lush with a little touch of Tuscany courtyard, creating your own private oasis to enjoy. The kitchen is the hub of the home with ease of access to the dining area with a servery bench and easy access to outdoor entertaining.
Outback is a purpose built studio with power, fabulous for home office, art/craft studio or even a meditation retreat. Spacious low maintenance backyard for the kids and dog.
This is a fabulous opportunity to come into the market or to add to your investment portfolio as the location is perfect.
Toni & Christine are here to help
• 3 Spacious master with built in robe
• Bathroom and separate toilet
• Kitchen approx. 5yrs old, walk in pantry, dishwasher, wall oven, gas cooktop, range hood, glass splashback, great storage and bench space. Servery window to the dining room. French doors to the courtyard
• Dining room with French doors to the courtyard
• Spacious Lounge
• Stunning Laundry
• Cork tiled floors throughout
• Air-conditioning and fans throughout
• Crim-safe on windows and doors throughout
• Alarm System
• 1 Auto Garage
• Purpose built meditation/craft/art studio outback
• Large side area
• Tank + pump approx. 3000ltr
• Garden shed
• Good land space for the kids and pets, bring some chickens even grow your own vege/herbs, there is plenty of space
• Built: 1970
• Land size:546sqm
• Rates: $1700approx
• School catchment: Ferny Grove Primary and High Schools
• 1.3km to Ferny Grove Train Station and Tavern
• 500m to Ferny Grove Bowls Club
• Bus stops nearby
• 1.3km to Ferny Grove Aqua Park & Picnic grounds
• 1.6km to Great Western Super Centre
Keperra has a deep and rich history offering a mixture of character post-war homes, and spacious modern homes. Close by are major shopping centres, take away stores and specialty shops, medical facilities and a number of quality primary and high schools. Within close proximity to the Blackwood Street precinct, that offers gourmet food experiences and regular markets.
Keperra deserves its status as a real estate hot spot and should continue to provide its home owners with solid capital growth.