31 Barber Street, KEPERRA
POSITION + LOCATION = PROFIT
This spacious entry level home was extended back in 1989 to include a large kitchen, dining, family and laundry area. The well loved and cared for home has been in the family for over 64yrs, it is well positioned on a generous 625sqm block. This solid post war charmer just needs a cosmetic facelift and will enable enthusiastic renovators and rejuvenators, to turn this home into your own. Nestled on the high side of Barber Street and shaded by a lovely jacaranda tree, providing you with a wonderful view from the front verandah.
Keperra is definitely one of Brisbane’s hottest suburbs and is on the move, just as this home will be, giving you every opportunity to reap the rewards and profit. Get into the market in a prime real estate hot spot.
• 3 Bedrooms – Master with built in robe, A/C, 2nd bedroom with fan
• 1 Bathroom with separate spa bath (not working), separate shower and toilet
• Separate lounge
• Very large open plan eat in kitchen approx. 20yrs old and well laid out
• Open plan family connecting the kitchen and lounge + air conditioning
• Timber floors under the carpet
• Small verandah at the front
• X large covered Patio out back
• Internal laundry
• Single garage with remote door
• Built: 1950approx
• Land size: 625sqm
• Rates: $1700pa approx.
*This home is being sold subject to completion of probate and exchange of title to the executors
Toni and Christine are here to help you make buying real estate simple, easy and stress free, call us today to arrange an inspection.
• 400m to Keperra Train station
• 230m Dallas Pde shopping precinct and Crampton St. Coffee Shop
• 850m to Mitchelton High School
• 1.4km to MacDonald’s, Zarraffa’s, Thai restaurant and gym
• 1.5km Arana Hills Shopping Centre & Arana hills Leagues Club
• 1.2km Keperra Golf club
• 1.7km Great Western Super Centre
• Grovely & St. Williams Primary within walking distance
Keperra has a rich and deep history and is very conveniently located within 10km to Brisbane CBD with good mixture of character post-war & spacious modern homes. You’ll also find a number of major banks, restaurants; take away stores and doctors within this shopping district. The Arana Leagues Club and Keperra Station are only a short walk away & Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb. Bordering Mitchelton & the Gap.
Keperra is a real estate hot spot & should continue to provide its home owners with good capital growth.