11 Glenlea Street, KEPERRA
Room For All The Family!
Perfectly designed for family living, two storey family home with friendly neighbours is nestled on a spacious 750sqm block in a quiet tree-lined street, surrounded by other quality homes.
Inside reveals an array of spacious living and family rooms, outdoor entertaining offers a large pergola, spacious lawn areas, for the game of cricket, a lovely pool and large brick garage that could easily be converted to the perfect entertainment.
Minutes away from the Great Western Super Centre, local schools and transport, delivering a lifestyle of space, convenience and a fabulous buying opportunity in the tightly held suburb of Kings Park Keperra
– Master bedroom: King-sized, with walk through robe to the ensuite, air-conditioning
– Beds 2, 3, 4 all with built in robes and airconditioned
– Main bathroom with separate bath & toilet
– Good linen and storage cupboards
– 5th bedroom with built in or study/office
– Freshly painted + new carpets + light fittings throughout
– Powder room
– Formal lounge and dining, new carpet, cathedral ceilings & air-conditioning
– Kitchen with electric cooktop, wall oven, pantry, dishwasher & breakfast bar
– Large Family room flowing out to the back entertaining area
– Covered and paved entertaining area overlooking the , a spacious back yard and pool
– Inground pool
– Huge brick 2 bay garage, would make the perfect entertaining area as there is space to build a carport
– Side access
– Fully fenced back yard + garden shed
Constructed in 1990
– Rates: $1,900.00pa approx.
– Land size: 750sqm
4 child-friendly parks nearby, including a dog park within the Estate
2.3km to the Great Western Super Centre
Bus stop close-by
2.5km to the Ferny Grove or Keperra Train Stations
7 State and private schools within a 3km radius
9km to the CBD
Located just nine kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, and offering an area rich in history and diversity, Keperra has become a hot-spot for those looking for both character and contemporary homes set amongst a leafy, friendly neighbourhood. With multiple parks and recreation areas, a 27 hole Championship golf course, the Great Western Super Centre, and close to the Blackwood Street café precinct and Brookside shopping centre, come and sample the many local shops and restaurants and relish in the vibrant surrounding suburbs. With multiple public transport options such as bus routes, two railway stations (Keperra and Grovely) and access to the city via Samford Road, Keperra is fast becoming the place to be.
Christine and Toni are here to help, call us today