18 Selkirk Crescent, FERNY GROVE
Positioned on a 915sqm block elevated to capture the breeze and cool aspect of the lush mature green nature reserve opposite; that offers a home to an abundance of wildlife. The home has only ever had one owner, sadly it’s time to downsize and is now being offered for sale for the first time for a new family to love and enjoy. The home is well loved, cared for and surrounded by other quality residences. You will delight in living in this quiet, leafy pocket of beautiful, family-friendly Ferny Grove.
Close to all amenities, including schools, child-care, shops, parks and the Ferny Grove train station.
• 4 double bedrooms with built in robes, fans + carpet
• Large main bedroom with refurbished ensuite with large shower, his and hers hand basins, good storage and separate toilet and massive walk-in wardrobe
• Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
• Internal stairs – under stairs storage or wine cellar
• Study or guest bedroom downstairs
• Formal lounge with pitched ceilings and extra-large formal dining
• The hub of the home is the family kitchen designed to cater for family and friends, fabulous bench and cupboards space, servery window to the patio, bench height dishwasher, walk in pantry, wall oven, gas cooktop + breakfast bar, Tassie oak cabinetry & stone bench tops
• Super spacious family and 2nd dining area
• Large laundry with external access
• Separate shower and toilet connected to the laundry
• Fabulous storage throughout
• Large, fully-fenced private yard
• Garden storage
• Covered entertaining area
• Lush retained gardens
• Security screens
• Double auto garage with storage area
• Land size: 918sqm
• Built: 1993/94
• Rates: $1600.00 approx pa
• Close to train station and 12km from City
• 1.9km to local shops, café, supermarket, fast food and gym
• 1.5km to Ferny Grove State School
• 1.6km to Ferny Grove High School
• 1.4km to Ferny Grove Train and Bus Station servicing Ferny Hills, Arana Hills, Everton Park, Keperra and Mitchelton
• 1.5 to Ferny Grove Tavern
• 220m to Local Bus service for commuters and schools
Upper Kedron is a highly sought-after suburb on the North Western fringe, approximately 12km from the heart of Brisbane CBD. Close to the tranquillity of Samford and yet only 30 minutes (via train/car) to Brisbane CBD, Ferny Grove is an ever popular area for families seeking the best of all worlds! Providing the perfect blend of nature and suburban convenience you’ll find an abundance of local sports facilities, parklands, bushwalking and mountain biking tracks. Providing a great array of shopping options, Arana Hills, Keperra and Brookside Shopping Centres are all close with the centrally located train station offering quick, easy access to the Brisbane CBD. The transport infrastructure of the Ferny Grove rail corridor and adjoining bus services provides an excellent service for commuters to the CBD and surrounding suburbs. Well served by arterial roads in every direction.
You will delight in living in this quiet, leafy pocket of beautiful, family-friendly Upper Kedron.