28 Keperra Street, KEPERRA
Come Fall in Love
Once in a while you come along something special and this is it. This home has the wow factor from the moment you step through the door. The home has been beautifully renovated with thought and care, allowing a wonderful light, bright feeling with open plan living leading out through the French doors to a large covered patio, a perfect place where you will be proud to entertain family and friends. On a 640sqm block this is the perfect starter home and offers a superb opportunity to enter the property market.
Christine and Toni are here to help.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, all with ceiling fans and aircon in the master bedroom
• Stylish modern bathroom with vanity unit, separate walk-in shower and bath
• Separate toilet with hand basin
• Simply stunning open plan kitchen with quality appliances, a “Belling” free standing stove with double ovens, grill and gas burners, dishwasher, pantry, banks of drawers and storage finished with stone bench tops providing a breakfast bar
• The lounge and dining areas maintain a clear sight line out to the front patio and through the French doors to the back entertaining area
• Polished hardwood floors throughout
• Air-conditioned main living area and ceiling fans throughout
• The back 8.8 x 4.4mts covered and tiled entertaining area surrounded by lush greenery provides the perfect oasis to entertain family and friends or to enjoy quiet time with a good book.
• An ample, fully fenced yard allows space for play and a perfect area for pets.
• Under the home is fully cemented providing fabulous storage
• Single lock up garage and workshop
• Land: 640sqm
• Built: Approx 1975
• School Catchments: Mitchelton and Keperra/Grovely
• Walking distance to train and buses
• 600m to Keperra train station
• 1.2km to the Great Western Super Centre, cafes, restaurants, specialty shops & medical facilities
• 1.5km to Bunnings
• 7 State and Private schools within a 3k radius
• Walk to the playground and dog park and minutes to the new Aqua Park
This is a super stylish home, that you will be proud to call your own. This home is one that will tug at your heartstrings.
Keperra has a deep and rich history and offers a mixture of character post-war homes and spacious modern homes. Close by are major shopping centres, take away stores, medical facilities are within this shopping district. Also, within a close proximity to the Blackwood Street precinct, this offers gourmet food experiences and regular markets.
Keperra deserves its status as a real estate hot spot and should continue to provide its home owners with solid capital growth. Homes are selling quickly and this one will be no exception; this has to be on the must-see list.