1 Aydon Ct, KEPERRA
Located in an enviable pocket of the highly sought after ‘Kings Park’ estate with an outlook to neighbouring parkland complete with playground equipment for the children to enjoy.
This light, bright, two storey home offers so much, from the large open plan living room with high cathedral ceilings,….flowing through to your family room, generous sized kitchen and out to your private covered entertaining area & sparkling in ground pool.
It’s easy to see yourself taking full advantage of everything this sensational family home has on offer, offering year-round comfort no matter what the season.
Toni and Christine are here to help.
– 4 Large built in bedrooms all air conditioned
– Main with ensuite & walk in robe
– 2.5 bathrooms (3rd toilet downstairs)
– Wide oak timber flooring throughout upstairs
– Generous sized kitchen with Granite finish, breakfast bar, dishwasher, pantry and servery window
– Open plan formal lounge & dining with a plethora of windows to allow the light to stream in
– Family room/ meals area
– Tiled and polished concrete flooring downstairs
– Covered entertaining area
– Sparkling in-ground pool
– Side access for trailer
– Lockable storage area
– Double lockup garage with remote access
– Internal access from the garage
– 629m2 corner allotment
– Rates $1,700 approx
– Built 1992
– 12km to the CBD
– 1.5km to the Great Western Super Centre
– Bus stop on the corner
– 2.8km to the Ferny Grove or Keperra Train Stations
– 7 State and private schools within a 3km radius
– Easy walk to two great parks with swings and slides
Keperra is very conveniently located within 10km to Brisbane CBD with good mixture of character post-war homes & spacious modern homes. The Great Western Super Centre is the major shopping centre, home to Woolworths & Aldi.
You’ll also find a number of major banks, restaurants, take away stores and doctors within this shopping district & Arana Leagues Club on the banks of the Kedron Brook. Keperra & Grovely Train stations are only a short walk away & Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb.
Bordering Mitchelton & the Gap, Keperra is a real estate hot spot & should continue to provide its home owners with good capital growth. Homes are selling quickly and this one will be no exception