10 Eidsvold St, KEPERRA
AVAILABLE – INSPECT NOW
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE
WEDNESDAY 3.00pm to 6.00pm and SATURDAY 12noon to 3.00pm
Please call/text/email now to book a private viewing
Glad to be home, that’s how you will feel when you walk through the door to this cosy and stylish home on 655sqm block, this solid brick & tile hidden behind lush hedges giving you your own private oasis to enjoy. As soon as you step onto the front patio, with French doors enticing you into the open plan living, stunning kitchen with an open wall creating a striking feature. Outback is a fabulous undercover entertaining area and a spacious backyard for the kids and the dog.
This is a fabulous opportunity to come into the market or to add to your investment portfolio as the location is perfect.
Toni & Christine are here to help
• 3 Spacious built in bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Open plan sitting, dining and kitchen
• This kitchen has the wow factor with a freestanding stainless steel Euromaid electric double oven and ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, rangehood, wooden bench tops, glamourous black subway tiled wall and open shelving
• Lounge or media room
• Stunning Laundry
• Timber floors
• Air-conditioning and fans throughout
• 1 Garage and 1 car space, ready to have a carport built
• Ample storage under the home
• Large under cover entertaining area out back
• Good land space for the kids and pets, bring some chickens even grow your own vege/herbs, there is plenty of space
• Built: 1970
• Land size: 655sqm
• Rates: $1700approx
• School catchment: Grovely and Mitchelton
• 1km to Keperra Train Station
• Walking distance to Grovely and Mitchelton schools
• Bus stops nearby
• 1.3 to Ferny Grove Aqua Park & Picnic grounds
• .950m to Great Western Super Centre
Keperra has a deep and rich history offering a mixture of character post-war homes, and spacious modern homes. Close by are major shopping centres, take away stores and speciality shops, medical facilities and a number of quality primary and high schools. Within close proximity to the Blackwood Street precinct, that offers gourmet food experiences and regular markets.
Keperra deserves its status as a real estate hot spot and should continue to provide its home owners with solid capital growth.