House 1/35 Greenmont Close, ASHGROVE
Contemporary Family Residence in Ashgrove
Perched in the exclusive Ashwood Hill enclave is this beautifully presented, architecturally designed family residence. Situated on a private, elevated 1,925sqm with breathtaking views over the surrounding area, this home provides an enviable low maintenance lifestyle in the ever popular suburb of Ashgrove.
Behind the unassuming facade of the home a tranquil lifestyle awaits. Upon entering the home you are greeted by a large open plan living and dining room with soaring ceilings and large windows allowing you to bask in those leafy green views.
Spread across two expansive levels, 1/35 Greenmont Close boasts:
• Perfectly positioned on a large elevated block within the tightly-held Ashwood Hill estate, accessed by a private road dedicated to the homes in the exclusive estate.
• Architecturally designed by Brisbane Architect, Anthony Mitchell.
• Expansive views to the North East.
• Thoughtfully designed floor plan with high ceilings, neutral colour scheme and a clever use of large windows and louvres.
• Generous open plan living and dining room with handcrafted leadlight windows, air-conditioning and glass sliding doors leading to the entertaining deck.
• Bi-fold doors separate the living and dining room and the kitchen.
• Stunning gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, quality stainless steel European appliances, walk-in pantry and expansive island bench with timber bench top. Servery windows to the deck allow for easy entertaining.
• Enormous covered rear deck with serene outlook, perfect for hosting family and friends or relaxing and enjoying the surrounding nature.
• 3 Bedrooms on the upper level, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans. One with air-conditioning and direct access to the deck.
• Family bathroom with bath, separate toilet and additional bench space.
• Large laundry with ample storage space and external access.
• A second spacious living area is located on the lower level and provides direct access to a second covered deck, paved patio and back garden beyond.
• 2 additional bedrooms are located on the lower level, including the spacious master retreat with walk-in robe, two-way ensuite and direct access to the deck. The second bedroom has a private entrance and could be used as a media room, teenage retreat or guest accommodation.
• Separate home office on the lower level with its own private entrance, ideal for working from home. All rooms are networked back to a hub in the home office.
• Generous storage options, including a huge storage room on the lower level.
• Workshop/studio, perfect for creating, fixing or using as additional storage.
• Grassed backyard surrounded by low-maintenance gardens brimming with established plants and shrubs.
• Room to install a swimming pool in the future, subject to Council approval.
• Double carport with additional parking space for cars, trailers or caravans made possible by the extended driveway.
• 12,000 litre water tank.
• Solar hot water system.
• Approximately 6km to the CBD
• Located in the popular school catchment areas for Ashgrove State School and The Gap State High School.
• Less than 5 minutes away from Ashgrove State School (approximately 1.4km).
• Close to Ashgrove Central and The Gap Village Shopping Centre, providing an array of dining options, retail stores and supermarkets.
• Public transport provides easy access to the CBD, Suncorp Stadium and surrounding suburbs.
• Banneton Bakery, the Local Larder & Winebar, Macho Macho, The Green Mango restaurant and retail stores of Ashgrove West Shopping Centre are just a 5 minute drive away.
• Taylor Range Country Club is just 650m from your door and offers 3 swimming pools, 2 tennis courts, 4 squash courts, BBQ areas, function hall, ½ basketball court and kiosk facility.
• Mater Dei Primary School, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College, Mt Maria College, Stuartholme School, Brisbane Grammar School for Boys, Brisbane Girls Grammar School and St Joseph’s College are all within easy reach.
• You are approximately 7 minutes away from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family.
This is a rare opportunity to join this tightly held enclave and enjoy low-maintenance living within one of the most resilient real estate markets in Brisbane.
Carmen makes buying real estate SIMPLE, EASY, & STRESS FREE, so call Carmen today to arrange an inspection to view this fantastic home.