2301/3 Gibbon Street, WOOLLOONGABBA
Exclusive Ivy Terrace Northerly Aspect & City Views!
Unit 2301 is located on Level 3 of the much sought-after Ivy Terrace (developed by award winning Aria Property Group), which comprise of a high-end boutique apartment of only 50 units. The building has a unique design with large balcony apertures and patterned moveable privacy screens. The Rothelowman designed interiors include 2.7m ceilings, air conditioning, stone bench tops and European appliances. Impressive entertainer’s balcony faces north east and overlooking the vibrant city. With a total area of 103sqm, this apartment is perfect for investors, downsizers, working professionals and young families looking to purchase into one of the most exclusive residential buildings in the heart of Woolloongabba.
– Located on Level 3, total area of 103sqm and north easterly aspect;
– Modern and spacious open living area, dining area with ceiling fans, as well as central air conditioning throughout;
– Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtop, dual sink, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, oven, etc) and plenty of cupboard space for storage;
– Large entertainment balcony with amazing views of city and includes movable privacy screens;
– Master bedroom with ducted air conditioning, en suite bathroom, built-in wardrobe;
– Second bedroom with ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobe;
– Separate study nook and laundry area;
– Secure car space and visitors parking;
– Secure access with intercom security.
Ivy Terrace Apartments has a large communal recreation space in the podium courtyard includes a large lawn area, resort style pool, barbeque and gym. On-site manager (Monday to Friday) with full security systems in the complex.
Woolloongabba located just 2.5km from the CBD is Brisbane’s most affordable inner city apartment market and has been voted one of Australia’s top suburbs to invest.
This complex really is in the centre of all the action. Directly across the road is the “Gabba” home to Brisbane Lions and the location of many fantastic concerts throughout the year. The Woolloongabba busway and Logan Road precinct is also across the road with some of Brisbane’s best restaurants nearby. We love checking out the Woolloongabba Antique Centre just around the corner on Sunday’s and having brunch at Pearl café across the road.
East Brisbane State School and major supermarkets like Coles is within its fingertips. Also nearby is the Mater Hospital, Lady Cilento Hospital and the PA Hospital, making this a great buy for investors looking to buy nearby major employment hubs, or Hospital workers wanting to be walking distance from work.
South Bank Parkland is only 15mins walk and is loaded with fantastic cafes and restaurants, weekend markets, boutique shopping, Cineplex movie complex, Queensland Performing Arts Centre and the Brisbane Convention Centre.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing property.