35/125 Melbourne Street, SOUTH BRISBANE
Within Brisbane State High Catchment and Northerly Aspect!
Unit 35 is located in the much sought-after Fish Lane Apartments, which comprise of a high-end boutique apartment of only 48 units. The building has a unique design with large balconies and architecturally designed interiors like timber flooring, brick façade, central air conditioning and stainless-steel appliances. Impressive entertainer’s balcony faces north and overlooking the vibrant city. This apartment is perfect for investors, young families, working professionals and downsizers looking to purchase into one of the most centrally located residential buildings in the heart of South Brisbane.
– Northerly aspect and total area of approx. 89sqm;
– Modern and spacious open living area, dining area with ceiling fan and split cycle air conditioning unit;
– Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space for storage;
– Main bathroom with dual access and includes a combined bathtub/shower and toilet;
– Master bedroom with split cycle air conditioning, en suite bathroom and built-in wardrobe with access to the balcony;
– Second bedroom with split cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobe and access to the bathroom;
– Large entertainment balcony with amazing views of the city;
– Secure car space and visitors parking;
– Secure access with intercom security;
– Upper deck entertainment courtyard for relaxation.
South Brisbane is one of Brisbane’s popular suburbs, located just across the river from the CBD. Famous for the South Bank Parklands, it is a busy area but also popular with the locals due to the balmy riverside location with a great selection of restaurants, cafes, galleries and museums. It’s also located within the catchment of one of the best state schools in Brisbane, which is Brisbane State High School and close by to the Mater Hospital and it has good public transportation (train, ferries and buses).
The up-coming Queens Wharf will be around ten minutes walk in distance, next to Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre. The up-coming METRO will be at Culture Centre around three minutes walk from this extraordinary convenient apartment in South Brisbane, etc.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing property.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 19th January - 11:30am to 12:00pm