4/10 Montrose Road, TARINGA
Private Townhouse, Prime Position and Low Maintenance!
Located at the heart of Taringa, this low maintenance townhouse in a boutique complex of six townhouses is within the much sought after Indooroopilly State School catchment and is just 2.5Km from University of Queensland and 5km from the CBD. Bright and breezy, this tri-level townhome is the epitome of convenient and low-maintenance living; wrapped around by timber verandah deck on Level 2.
Very private, yet set amongst several lifestyle conveniences, you will love the practical design of this no fuss home. Such a fantastic opportunity and located only 300m from the Taringa train station, this property is sure not to last.
Lower Level Features:
– A huge open plan living space of lounge and dining areas with tiled flooring throughout, window blinds and crimsafe security screens, air conditioning unit and large main french door;
– A well equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless hood, steel appliances like dishwasher and oven, granite bench top and plenty of cupboards and preparation area.
– Includes a separate laundry area, large storage cabinet and powder room (private toilet area) and under-stair storage area.
– Timber verandah deck around the external of the living and dining areas.
– Ducted vacuum system and intercom security system (with music).
Upper Level Features:
– 3 Large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, good natural lighting and great northerly aspect for the second and third bedrooms.
– The main bathroom includes a shower and toilet, with floor to ceiling tiling.
– The master bedroom includes with built in wardrobe, a lovely en-suite with combined shower and toilet. The master also includes an air-conditioning unit and its own private balcony.
– The second bedroom and third bedrooms are very spacious with ample of windows for the cool breeze during summer months.
Please note that furniture has been digitally added to the living and dining area of the apartment after the professional photography has been taken.
Taringa is centrally located between Mt Coot-tha, Indooroopilly, Toowong and St Lucia. Moggill Road splits the suburb through the middle and provides easy access to the Brisbane CBD and Western Freeway. Taringa is well serviced by bus and has it’s own dedicated train station.
Popular with young professionals, students and families, Taringa is only 2.5km to the University of Queensland (St Lucia) and 5km to Brisbane CBD with a good mix of houses and units. The conveniently located Indooroopilly Westfield Shopping Centre, Taringa shops and Day & Night Medical Centre and Pharmacy are well known to most western suburbs locals.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 23rd March - 02:30pm to 03:00pm