9/18 Seal Street, PADDINGTON
Tri-Level Townhouse with Views, 4 minute Walk to Paddington Central
If separated living areas is on your must-have list, then you can’t go past this townhouse in the tightly held “Paddington Village” Complex. With 3 generous bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living areas, 3 balconies as well as a courtyard, you will really be getting more bang for your bucks.
The clever layout would suit singles, couples, families or shared accommodation arrangements with the lower level in particular suitable for parents, teens or guests. The generous courtyard is perfect for entertaining and with the beautiful complex pool just a few steps away, your friends won’t want to go home.
Beautiful views, quiet and peaceful .and yet so close to everything Paddington is famous for. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to secure a solid, inner city investment.
• 3 built-in bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living areas
• North facing, open plan kitchen/dining and balconies with beautiful mountain views.
• Recently updated internally with a renovated bathroom, fresh paint and new carpets and externally with modern balustrading and painted façade.
• Solid brick and concrete construction providing fantastic insulation and allowing you to keep cool during the summer months.
• Lower level consists of a large bedroom with study nook, storage, second living area, bathroom and additional entry via the courtyard.
• Separate laundry.
• Allocated parking space
• Main entry via Seal Street with convenient pathway access to Enoggera Terrace.
• Well managed 16 Unit Townhouse Complex with reasonable Body Corp Fees.
• 350m to Paddington Central Shopping and Dining precinct as well as the City Glider bus to the CBD.
• Petrie Terrace State Primary School Catchment
One of Brisbane’s favourite suburbs, Paddington is well known for its café culture, abundance of bars and restaurants, quaint shopping precincts and of course its proximity to the CBD. Suncorp Stadium is a short walk away to enjoy your favourite sport or live concert, frequent public transport options, and with easy access to major arterial roads and the airport, weekends away are a breeze.
Marisa makes buying and selling easy, so please call for further information or to book an inspection.