46/31 Ramsgate Street, KELVIN GROVE
Be Quick – Top Level, City Views and 2 Carparks!
This much sought after top level and easterly aspect apartment offers you the kind of lifestyle you’ve always wanted – the absolute convenience within walking distance to Kelvin Grove State College, QUT, RBWH and City. The specification and finishing of the internal of the apartment is of high quality, especially the oversized kitchen stone benchtop and timber kitchen frames and architecturally designed bathrooms.
Located on the sixth floor of this beautiful complex with an oversized balcony, it enjoys fabulous outlook of the CBD. There are two secure underground parking (side by side), which are extremely rare in Kelvin Grove.
Apartment features include:
– Easterly aspect and total floor area of 101sqm (excluding carparks);
– Top Floor with amazing city views;
– Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and an ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom;
– Large living area with plenty of room for a large dining setting and lounge suite and separate laundry area;
– Large kitchen with oversized stone benchtop, dual sink and includes steel appliances like dishwasher, oven and induction cooktop;
– Modern designed main bathroom with plenty of storages;
– Two secure car spaces on Level B1;
– Onsite management and security access;
– KG 8 apartments include a great pool, sundeck and a BBQ area.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Kelvin Grove State College (ranked top 3 in Brisbane) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 3km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 5-7 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.