4 Nambruk Street, THE GAP
Bright, White and a Pool Lovers Delight!
There’s a valid reason why the interiors of most homes have stunning white walls. It’s because their neutrality makes every other colour in the room “pop,” but also creates a fresh, handsome hue that illuminates the home’s features from its flooring to its furnishing. And that’s what you’ll love about 4 Nambruk Street, The Gap.
This stunning residence radiates with a white and bright interior, set aloft a private, fully-fenced hillside location, throughout the largesse of the living quarters. For starters, the kitchen is a white gloss 2-Pack that emboldens the cabinetry, benchtops and appliances which include a Samsung dishwasher, and an oven, four-burner cooktop, range hood and microwave all made by Westinghouse. A separate island, which also houses the dishwasher and kitchen sink, rounds out a galley-style layout that has plenty of storage space and a laundry room that lies adjacent to it via a separate door.
The entire living area, which includes a combined dining and living area from the kitchen, is laid in a blonde timber laminate flooring that enhances the white colour scheme and sets the scene for serenity as you open an extensive array of sliding glass doors directly onto the recently refurbished pool deck. The saltwater pool is the feature of this fabulous family home, and is the perfect antidote to summer’s sizzling temperatures when a dip poolside is everyone’s desire. Yet, the living room is also fitted with a remote-controlled Panasonic split-system AC unit to cool the entire area as well.
And when it comes to bedding the brood as the sun sets, you’ll have three bedrooms to choose from, and an extensive arrange of hallway closets. All of the bedrooms are carpeted with built-in wardrobes, two with large panels of jalousie windows and security screens, while the Master Bedroom has a ceiling fan, a remote-controlled split-system AC unit and extensive built-in wardrobes. All of the bedrooms and public areas are serviced by a modern bathroom that houses a combined bath and shower, with a hand-held shower station, toilet and sink, and complimented by the warmth of beige floor tiles.
What we also think you’ll enjoy about nestling into 4 Nambruk Street is the low-maintenance and upkeep of the yard that comprises its 820m2. Maintenance is minimal with the majority of native flora requiring minimal attention and looking after itself.
Once up the driveway there’s undercover parking and a shed for storing the mandatory mower and yard work essentials most homeowners have.
And simply because you’ve made one of the wisest decisions ever to buy in the Western Suburbs’ most beloved community, you’ll also have access to these fabulous amenities.
• Four top-rated primary schools in the area including Payne Road State School, Hilder Road State School, St Peter Chanel Primary School and The Gap Primary School
• The highly regarded The Gap State High School, with Marist Brothers Ashgrove nearby too
• The Gap Village Shopping Centre with everything you need just a few kilometres away
• The Enoggera Reservoir with hiking, kayaking, mountain bike trails, swimming and more just minutes away
• The Great Western Shopping Centre and a new Bunnings just over the hill off Settlement Road
• Medical and dental practices located along Waterworks Road
• Cafes, restaurants and the Ashgrove Golf Course just minutes away
• And there’s so much more awaiting you to discover!
Please contact Kathleen Luck or Stephen Doyle at the Harcourts Solutions Group for more information.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 19th January - 08:30am to 09:00am