25 Cloghan Street, THE GAP
More than Meets the Eye!
The seller has done all of the work, so you don’t have to. Freshly painted, this beautiful presented property has a recently renovated kitchen and ensuite. Located in the Hilder Road and The Gap State High catchment, this property offers one level living plus additional living downstairs (yes legal height).
Property features include:
* 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
* The master bedroom comes with a his & hers walk in robe, air conditioning + an ensuite
* The spacious ensuite was recently renovated 2 years ago and comes with double rain shower heads and double vanity
* 3 bathrooms in total, with 1 family bathroom upstairs and a 3rd bathroom downstairs
* The recently renovated kitchen overlooks the rear deck and comes with ceaser stone bench tops and quality Miele appliances, including a dishwasher
* Separate lounge room upstairs with air conditioning
* The large rear deck has stunning leafy views over The Gap
* New LED downlights have been installed upstairs
* Downstairs you will find a huge 2nd living area / teenagers retreat with air conditioning plus a separate study nook
* Downstairs is legal height and packed with potential
* Security Screens / Doors throughout
* Loads of storage space under the house
* Separate laundry
* Double Garage + Double Carport
* Large garden shed + tool shed near the carport
Situated in a quiet leafy pocket of The Gap, this stunning home is close to parks, walking trails, schools and public transport.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.