4/27 Howard Street, GAYTHORNE
Simply the Best!
This stunning townhouse is better (and bigger) than all the rest. Oh so private and tucked away at the rear of a small complex, this light, bright and modern town home is an easy 7 km from the city and just minutes to public transport.
Modern, light and spacious, with a perfect north easterly aspect, this is a place you will happily call home. The large grassed courtyard complete with undercover entertainment area is the perfect place to chill on a balmy summer night with friends and family – and fur babies are welcome subject to body corp approval.
Invest or nest – whether this is your first home, investment or you’re downsizing, make sure you contact Jamila to organise your inspection as soon as possible.
Features Include: –
• Main Bedroom featuring a walk in robe, ensuite, air conditioning and ceiling fan
• 2nd and 3rd Bedroom with Built in Robes and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with separate full bath and shower
• Separate Laundry and 3rd Toilet located on lower level
• Refreshed kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage!
• Large open plan tiled family and dining with air conditioning
• Single Lock up Garage with small storage area
• Additional visitor car space
• Massive grassed backyard with paved undercover area and garden shed
• Solid construction with only one common wall
• Bright and airy interiors with open layout and cross ventilation
• Living/dining areas in an easy care design
• Living areas flow to private courtyard/entertaining area/outdoors
• 7 Kilometres to the city, close to parklands
• 236m2 total area
• Only 4 in the block, low body corps
• Pet friendly subject to body corp approval
With impeccable transport connections, a 30-minute bus ride on the 350 or a 20-minute ride on the train from Gaythorne station will whisk you directly into the CBD. Gaythorne also lies a few minutes drive away from the Brookside Shopping Centre and from the Alderley shopping centre with its recently refurbished Coles. Retail therapy has never been so convenient. In this family friendly neighbourhood the famous Jan Powers’ Farmers’ Markets are held every month in nearby Blackwood Street where you can also treat yourself to a barista coffee or visit one of the many restaurants there. –
• CBD 7km (15 min drive)
• Gallipoli Barracks 4 min walk
• Brookside Shopping Centre 1.4 kim (4 min drive)
• Blackwood St (restaurant markets café precinct) 1.5 km (4 min drive)
• School catchment: Mitchelton Primary, Mitchelton High
• Private schools: Mt Maria College; Our Lady of Dolores; Hillbrook Anglican
• Bus stop: 120m (2 min walk)
• Train station: 750m (7 min walk)
• Daycare/Pre-School: 400m (4 min walk) –
• Library 300m (3 min walk)
Sinking Fund: approx.$575 per quarter
Admin Fund: approx. $96.75 per quarter
Balance of Sinking Fund: approx $31,201.88
Rates: approx. $374 per quarter (2018)
“Please note that furniture has been digitally added after the professional photography has been taken”.