81 Daisy Street, NEWMARKET
Build Your Dream Home on the Wilston/Grange Border
Perched on an elevated 450sqm block with a superb aspect, this premium parcel of land offers you the opportunity to build your dream home in a highly-sought after suburb.
With a generous 19.9 metre frontage and potential city views from a two storey build, 81 Daisy Street offers a rare opportunity for the astute buyer to design a stunning home in a quiet location surrounded by quality homes.
• 450sqm elevated block in exclusive location.
• Potential city views from a two-storey build.
• Approximately 19.9 metre frontage.
• Located within the public school catchment areas for Wilston State School and Kelvin Grove State College.
• Within walking distance to St Columba’s Primary School.
• Soil test and house plans available for review.
• Rear North Aspect.
• Public transport provides easy access to the CBD and surrounding suburbs.
• Minutes from the recently renovated Newmarket Village with retail stores, cinemas, popular cafes and restaurants and supermarkets.
• Close to an array of dining options and boutique retail stores at Grange and Wilston.
• Within 6km to the CBD.
Make all of your dreams come true by designing a home that you will spend many years living in and enjoying this Community-focused neighbourhood full of genuine and friendly people.
Opportunities to purchase a parcel of vacant land in this exclusive location are rare so act now as this property will not stay on the market for long.
Carmen makes buying and selling real estate simple, easy and stress free so contact Carmen today for further information on this fantastic parcel of vacant land.