9 Pirrie Street, THE GAP
A Dash of Panache on Pirrie Street
It’s not always about how modern things look, but more about the subtle, stylish elements built into it…some perhaps older, some newer, but the core elements should always evoke a unique warmth and atmosphere that makes you enjoy living there, and coming home. And that’s what we think you’ll love about 9 Pirrie Street, The Gap.
Large picture windows at the front of this south-facing home take advantage of the natural light that brightens the entire living room and also encompasses the kitchen and dining areas. The kitchen is fully equipped with all one needs to be a keen cook – Everdure oven and four-burner cooktop, and dishwasher. This entire area is cooled by a ceiling fan and a split-system AC unit.
Away from the living room and kitchen is a spread of spacious bedrooms, two south-facing and each with ceiling fans, and one with an AC unit. A large, centrally-positioned bathroom with a tub, shower, toilet and double sink services the two bedrooms and any family or friends who pop around. The master bedroom is set at the rear of the home and in the perfect position for a parental repose. The room itself is large, with built-in wardrobes, a ceiling fan and split-system AC unit, and a fully self-contained ensuite.
And what would panache be without a few special surprises, which you’ll find downstairs. A short walk down from the living area, or accessed through the single car lock-up garage, is more room to make your mark at 9 Pirrie Street. The entire area is laid with tiles with partitioned spaces which has been previously used as a 4th bedroom, or home office and salon.
A Dutch door leads to the rear of the home where there’s the laundry, a separate and private toilet, a large, covered, brick-paved patio and a path that leads to an inviting pool that enjoys the privacy of the fully-fenced backyard and poolside deck.
You’ll love the “the dash of panache” that’s been sprinkled throughout this residence, but it’s just not the home that’s the showpiece alone here…it’s also about living in The Gap and these value-added features of this fabulous suburb.
• The Gap Village Shopping Centre with a Coles, Aldi, cafes, specialty shops, medical and dental services are within easy reach
• The best pre-schools, primary schools and The Gap State High School are all located in the suburb
• Recreational facilities at the Enoggera Reservoir abound and are less than 2km away. Like kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, open water swimming, or just simply having a picnic
• Brisbane’s CBD is less than 12kms away with direct bus routes down Waterworks Road into the city that are a simple walk away
• The Great Western Shopping Centre with major retail outlets, a Woolworths, and a new Bunnings in the area is a short drive up and over Settlement Road
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 23rd February - 10:00am to 10:30am