27 Forrest Street, EVERTON PARK
EXCEPTIONAL DESIGNER RENOVATION
Providing an absolute masterclass in exemplary renovations, this spectacular home perfectly combines sleek contemporary design with high-end features to produce a flawless residence you’ll immediately fall in love with!
• Complete high quality renovation
• Restored polished floorboards and Daikin reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Open-plan living and dining with superb indoor/outdoor flow
• Deluxe executive kitchen with stone benches, streamlined cabinetry, pendant lighting
• Decked, covered alfresco area with Centor screened bi-fold door and external gas BBQ outlet
• Fenced backyard with irrigated landscaped surrounds
• Four built-in bedrooms with TV points
• Master with walk-in robe and stylish ensuite including floating vanity, floor to ceiling tiling, under mount strip lighting and dual shower heads
• Sleek matching main bathroom with floating vanity, separate bath and shower
• Separate laundry
• Large storage including walk-in linen
• Freshly painted & new windows throughout
• 2.7m high ceilings
• High quality external linear boarding – never warps or shrinks
• Insulated external boarding, insulated internal walls for sound reduction
• Brand new Colourbond roof
• Brand new wiring and plumbing throughout
• Superb location close to public transport, schools, shops and urban restaurant precinct
Impeccable street appeal offers a sophisticated welcome, with timeless style and finesse continuing as you enter the property – fully restored polished floorboards immaculately flowing throughout the home.
Awash in an abundance of natural light, the open-plan living and dining enjoys enviable indoor/outdoor flow, courtesy of large bi-fold doors. The decked, covered alfresco area (with built-in BBQ gas outlet) is a superb place for outdoor entertaining and relaxing and flows brilliantly out to the fenced yard!
Capturing the essence of superb design, the central kitchen has been decked out with high-end features throughout, all set in timeless style! Chíc pendant lighting and feature ceiling combine with seamless cabinetry, stone benches, window splash backs and a walk-in pantry to provide a deluxe zone.
Accommodating the happy occupants are four bedrooms, each with built-in storage and television points. The executive master offers a walk-in robe as well as a private ensuite, complete with floor to ceiling tiling, high-end tap ware, floating timber vanity, dual basins and frameless glass shower. Matching in contemporary style, the main bathroom also includes a separate bath.
A burgeoning list of additional features includes a separate laundry, large storage with walk-in linen, double car port, landscaped surrounds with irrigation and a long list of excellent upgrades including new roofing, wiring and plumbing.
A location that is sure to delight professionals and families alike, this superb property is situated within walking distance to public transport as well as being close to school and shops. In addition the soon to be completed Park Lane restaurant precinct is around the corner!
• 220m bus stop
• 50m Teralba Park
• 700m Everton Park State School
• 1km Park Lane precinct
Everton Park is a family friendly suburb located only 8km from the Brisbane CBD. Within close proximity you’ll find Brookside Shopping Centre, Everton Park Shopping Centre, and the soon to be completed Park Lane Precinct. With multiple State and private schooling options nearby there is also easy access to major transport routes. Families and outdoor enthusiasts will love the abundance of parkland and bike paths within easy reach.