20/51 Gibb Street, KELVIN GROVE
Modern, Open Plan and Great for Entertaining!
This unit is perfect for the professional single or couple looking for a modern unit with all the mod-cons. Enjoy the convenience of Inner City living, open plan styling and a great private outdoor area which is perfect for entertaining!
Your home features:
– Top floor in the back building, giving privacy and a lovely outlook.
– 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms
– Air Conditioning throughout, in both bedrooms and lounge room
– Both bedrooms queen-sized with walk-through robes
– Large living spaces with room for lounge suite and dining all opening out to the balcony. – Unique design with sliding doors to balcony from both the kitchen and living
– great for entertaining
– opens the whole apartment up and increase the indoor/outdoor flow.
– Beautifully designed kitchen complete with Essastone bench tops and stainless Bosch appliances. The stove top is gas making for superior cooking control.
– Large neutral tiles throughout the living space and kitchen.
– Laundry Cupboard in the bathroom has enough room for both a washing machine and dryer.
– Common space at the back of complex includes a grassed area and plenty of trees and greenery.
Set in a great location stroll to Kelvin Grove Village and public transport, walking distance to QUT and the RBH. Close to Airport link, and all roads leading to Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast. This property is only 3km from the city and will not last long! Book an inspection now! Please Note: Photos are not of the actual unit, the actual unit is very similar and a mirror image of the unit photographed.
IMPORTANT: You must register online for inspections. To book an inspection, please click the ‘book an inspection time’ button to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please select ‘contact agent’ to send a general enquiry. Note: You must be registered to receive notifications of inspection time changes and cancellations.