1064 Waterworks Road, THE GAP
Enter the market here – exceptional value
CALL FOR YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION
Hear that? It’s fate calling. A reckoning to take advantage of a renovator’s delight that will have you dabbling in a decadent opportunity to turn this “deal of a Gap time” into one that will neither be repeated nor available again in such a choice location. And the time to act is now, or forever rue the missed opportunity.
The address of 1064 Waterworks Road sits on a spacious 647m2 block that fronts Waterworks Road, and is about as far west as you can get up the road before running into the forests surrounding Enoggera Reservoir, and further up the ascent into the lush greenery of Mt Nebo. But this residence, constructed many moons ago, is in need of the TLC that only a renovator can bring to the table, or a first home buyer with a sense of “let’s buy it now, we can renovate it later.” Or perhaps you’ll simply love it as it is.
The residence is walled with fibrous cement sheeting, but, apart from that, its interior shines with natural elements and opportunity. Blonde timber flooring radiates a warmth across the majority of the home, with an original kitchen and tiled combination bathroom with a shower, bath and toilet. There are, in fact, three bedrooms that are all serviced by the bathroom which is conveniently located to all of them. Ceiling fans grace the heights of a few rooms and the main open living area is well-lit and makes the most of its location. There’s also a single carport for undercover parking and direct access onto the main route into Brisbane’s CBD via Waterworks Road.
The opportunity for first home buyers, or renovators, to turn an ugly duckling into a swan in The Gap at 1064 Waterworks Road, one of the most sought-after Western suburbs in Brisbane, is rare and this is no exception. This property has been listed to sell fast but when you add in these additional, free features of living in The Gap, well, what price should such exclusivities be?
• The Gap Village Shopping Centre with a Coles, Aldi, cafes, specialty shops, medical and dental services are within easy reach
• The best pre-schools, primary schools and The Gap State High School are all located in the suburb
• Recreational facilities at the Enoggera Reservoir abound and are less than 1km away. Like kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, open water swimming, or just simply having a picnic
• Brisbane’s CBD is less than 12kms away with direct bus routes down Waterworks Road into the city that are a simple walk away
• The Great Western Shopping Centre with major retail outlets, a Woolworths, and a new Bunnings in the area is a short drive up and over Settlement Road
Contact Kathleen Luck or Stephen Doyle at the Harcourts Solutions Group today for more information. You’ll be sold on the opportunity that 1064 Waterworks Road presents!