1/27 Howard Street, GAYTHORNE
Light, Bright and Leafy Outlook in Prime Position
Unit 1/27 presents an exciting opportunity to enjoy a convenient yet private lifestyle, protected from the hustle and bustle of city life and yet just 7 kms from the CBD. Situated in an elevated position in one of the best streets in Gaythorne, you will be proud to call this stunning townhouse home.
Spread over two levels, the clever floorplan offers spacious, open plan living with access to two generous courtyards – both perfect spots for entertaining or relaxing and with enough room for fur babies or children to play. The layout of the home enables you to take full advantage of the natural light and cooling breezes that gently ventilate the property. A generous gabled balcony from the master bedroom is a lovely place to relax with coffee and the paper on the weekend .and congratulate yourself – you won the prize!
Put this one at the top of your shopping list and inspect without delay.
Features You will Love:
• Prime position at front of complex
• 2 courtyards with established green, leafy outlook
• 3 Bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms 1 car.
• Open plan living area with tiled flooring opens to outdoor living space, perfect for entertaining and big enough for small pets.
• Tidy kitchen with quality appliances.
• Tiled throughout downstairs with thick, quality carpet upstairs
• Master bedroom with ensuite and large built-in robe.
• Air-conditioning to master
• Large balcony from master
• Ceiling fans throughout all bedrooms.
• Downstairs powder room, separate laundry.
• Single lock-up garage with internal access.
• Recently repainted and recarpeted.
• Pet friendly subject to bodycorp approval.
• Security screens throughout
• Low Body corporate fees of $554.92 per quarter.
• Close to public transport.
• Only 4 in the complex
With impeccable transport connections, a 30-minute bus ride on the 350 or a 20-minute ride on the train from Gaythorne station will whisk you directly into the CBD. Gaythorne also lies a few minutes drive away from the Brookside Shopping Centre and from the Alderley shopping centre with its recently refurbished Coles. Retail therapy has never been so convenient. In this family friendly neighbourhood the famous Jan Powers’ Farmers’ Markets are held every month in nearby Blackwood Street where you can also treat yourself to a barista coffee or visit one of the many restaurants there.
• CBD 7km (15 min drive)
• Gallipoli Barracks 4 min walk
• Brookside Shopping Centre 1.4 kim (4 min drive)
• Blackwood St (restaurant markets café precinct) 1.5 km (4 min drive)
• School catchment: Mitchelton Primary, Mitchelton High
• Private schools: Mt Maria College; Our Lady of Dolores; Hillbrook Anglican
• Bus stop: 120m (2 min walk)
• Train station: 750m (7 min walk)
• Daycare/Pre-School: 400m (4 min walk) –
• Library 300m (3 min walk)
• Please note virtual furniture has been added to professional photography for marketing purposes