4 Tonlegee Street, FERNY GROVE
FANTASTIC ALL-ROUNDER WITH SUPERB GROWTH POTENTIAL!
Fulfilling desires on a multitude of wish-lists – including both investors and those seeking a solid family home – this Ferny Grove residence offers comfortable family living with superb outdoor to enjoy all year round!
• Open-plan air-conditioned lounge and dining on polished timber floors
• Spacious kitchen with great cabinetry storage and expansive bench space
• Roomy covered alfresco deck with great indoor/outdoor flow
• Second outdoor entertaining gazebo
• Three bedrooms with built-in’s
• Two full sized bathrooms – one upstairs, one downstairs
• Huge downstairs multi-purpose room – perfect for teenage retreat or multi-generational living
• Separate laundry
• Single lock-up garage with store room
• Single carport / accomodation for camper trailers etc
• Large backyard with leafy surrounds
• Quiet street close to schools, shops, transport and new proposed Ferny Grove Central
Presenting with great curb appeal and fresh contemporary style, this spacious high-set home offers enviable versatility within its move-in ready interior. A timeless welcome, polished floorboards stretch from the entrance throughout the well-sized open-plan lounge and dining, air-conditioned for maximum comfort.
Providing wonderful indoor/outdoor flow, timber french doors offer stylish guidance onto the covered alfresco deck. Spacious and elevated to capture cooling breezes, it is the ideal alfresco entertaining area and the perfect spot for relaxation all year round! Perfectly poised in the large backyard below, a second outdoor entertaining zone is at your fingertips within a marvellous covered gazebo – the ideal spot to enjoy afternoon drinks whilst watching children and pets play!
Catering to busy family life or entertaining with ease, the kitchen is set on a roomy footprint and offers an abundance of cabinetry storage and expansive bench space. In great condition and ready to use now, there is also great scope for a modern upgrade in the future if desired.
Upstairs you’ll find three good sized bedrooms – each carpeted with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. Two full sized bathrooms are at your disposal, one conveniently located on each level of the home. Alongside the downstairs bathroom there is a massive multi-purpose room – perfect for a teenage retreat or a solution to multi-generational living as well as the capability to service a multitude of requirements with ease.
Additional features include a separate laundry, single lock up garage with brilliant storage facility and single carport with extra room to cater for camper trailers etc.
A spacious block nestled within a quiet street, enjoy the wide range of services at your fingertips with easy access to multiple schools, shops and public transport. In addition, you are just minutes away from the new proposed Ferny Grove Central offering a superb streamlined transit experience to the Brisbane CBD!
• 650m St Andrew’s Catholic School
• 750m Ferny Grove High School
• 800m Ferny Grove Train Station
• 800m Ferny Grove Central development
Close to the tranquility of Samford and yet only 30 minutes (via train) to Brisbane CBD, Ferny Grove is an ever popular area for families seeking the best of all worlds! Providing the perfect blend of nature and suburban convenience you’ll find an abundance of local sports facilities, parklands, bushwalking and mountain biking tracks. Providing a great array of shopping options, Arana Hills, Keperra and Brookside Shopping Centres are all close with the centrally located train station offering quick, easy access to the Brisbane CBD.