194 Church Road, TAIGUM
Welcome to 194 Church Road, Taigum!!
This wonderfully accommodating duplex home boasts all the fundamentals of great real estate at an extremely affordable price! This charming home captures a light and airy feel that is perfect for entertaining. The open plan layout includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms and accommodation for two cars.
The Mediterranean feeling in the kitchen combines perfectly with the architectural design to take you on a daily holiday. Alfresco dining on your huge back deck is truly pleasing and we can already see you enjoying family barbeques in complete privacy.
– Three large bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Two bathrooms with the master bedroom ensuited
– Modern kitchen
– Massive 25m2 back deck with built-in BBQ
– Lock up garage PLUS car port
– No body corporate fees!!
– 1.5kw solar power
– Water tank plumbed to laundry, toilets and gardens
– Raised veggie garden
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Side access
If you’ve fallen in love with this beautiful home and want to make it yours, then be sure to call Rose 0415 684 380 or Andrew 0421 954 533 anytime to book your inspection!
– 159m2 floor plan
– Brand new flooring throughout
– Plenty of storage
– Modern duplex design with no body corp fees!
– Council Rates – $317p/q
– Potential rental return –
– Taigum Square right across the road!
– Park lands at the end of Heathwood Street only 300m!
– St Flannans Catholic School – 800m
– Taigum State Primary School – 1km
– Nudgee College – 2.7km
– 6km to Shorncliffe Pier
– 2km Zillmere train station
– 1.8km to Carseldine train station
– 15km to Brisbane CBD
Extremely popular with families and boasting easy access to many amenities, Taigum has become a coveted suburb for Brisbanites! There are plenty of choices for every day shopping with Taigum Square, home to Woolworths and a variety of specialty shops. The new Aldi, Coles and other variety shops including restaurants, coffee shops are only a few minutes away. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Nudgee College, St Pauls and local schools, parks, bus and rail are in close proximity. Drive to the Gateway Arterial with direct access to Sunshine Coast, Brisbane Airport, DFO and the Gold Coast. It is easy to see why Taigum is thriving!